Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
newbie got the speed bug
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a little, ride? A real quickie. More for meeting some local riders and putting some bigger rides together. I am going to do a quickie on Saturday the 24th....(I know it's short notice, but COME ON!) Well meet at the AM/PM gas station in the Sand canyon shopping center right at the I-405 and sand canyon exit. Real easy to find google it if you are having issues or your panties are twisted! I am going to do the CA 133 to PCH north to newport into Huntington and back. Short sweet, chill, no craziness. We'll get crazy later but let's get some guys together and quit f-ing around! Thoughts? My name is Beau and I am on a blue 07 R1. Let's keep this thread open and going. Arrange more meets and rides! the long rides don't work for everyone so let's do some quick stuff!

:fork

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd be up for it for sure, but I already have plans to go fishing tomorrow. Keep posting these though and I'll hop on the next one. Hope you scrounge up some people though!

Incidentally, do people still get together on Main in HB on Sundays? Used to be quite the scene.

·
newbie got the speed bug
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be there at 945a and maybe take off around 10-1015a. Anyway....for those who can't make it due to short notice...I will post more. If you guys come up with some ideas for short but cool rides let's get em out there! We should also figure out a way to do a mini bike night around here. Too many bikes not enough fun bike nights!

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
im also down... this one is short notice and work is going to be a pain to get outta with this time of the season here... but i'll see what i can do

·
newbie got the speed bug
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am pretty busy next week but looking forward to the next ride! How was ortega? We could do an azusa ride in a couple of weeks? Thoughts? Anyone else interested in an Azusa ride meet here in Irvine and roll up eat breakfast and then hit the hills!? Thoughts?

Anyone in the OC interested in meeting during the week at a local resturant or something, sit around BS about bikes and local rides maybe eat something you know a "mini" bike night

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
im always down to kick it!! set up some times and places and i'll see if i can get outta work

·
Registered
142 Posts
I didn't know Ortega had constuction goin on....messed everything up up, alot of traffic cuzz of it. O'well...i'd like to hit Azusa maybe next weekend, and i'm down for a middle of the week bike night...just hit me up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
the ortega construction actually helps out if you time it right. You can sit at the turnout before they stop you on your way from OC to Elsinore and wait for it to back up. Then find your way down the shoulder to the front of the line and you wind up with a WIDE OPEN run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.