Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or are those STUPID FLAME decals the you see on so many R1's just ATROCIOUS:ugh WHAT DO YOU THINK???
You know what I'm talkin ;BOUT!
drdan86:(

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH!!!!! YOU misunderstood me.NOt the SUPER DUPER ULTRA HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LIMITED EDITION R1's.But the ones with the CHEESSY FLAMES ALL OVER>:2bitchsla
drdan86

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
not my bike....as you can tell by the rotors......its forum member denver daves bike.......and before I go calling anybodies bike an eyesore I believe he has a lot of time and money invested in it.

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slutty22 said:
calling anybodies bike an eyesore I believe he has a lot of time and money invested in it. [/B]
WHATEVER?!?!? If it hurts to look at it HURTS to look at,c'mon I dont care how much money he spent on that THING,would YOU ride it,I THINK NOT!!!!!!!:riding
drdan86

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey, bikers are bikers, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it. Let's try to make Chicago riders at least LOOK nice.

·
Top Gun
2,582 Posts
yeah man u should respect his bike everybody has different tastes .. if u think thats ugly then thats u keep it to urself .. u dont have to post a new thread about what u like or not. :boom

·
My R1 has a little weiner
485 Posts
real_dr_dan said:
WHATEVER?!?!? If it hurts to look at it HURTS to look at,c'mon I dont care how much money he spent on that THING,would YOU ride it,I THINK NOT!!!!!!!:riding
drdan86
How could you own a Harley and still comment on the looks of someone else's bike?:confused:

·
190 rear section heaven !
1,997 Posts
Beat me to it Andy.....

This is gonna turn into a Harley BBQ Thread !

Check his Bike status, he mentioned Harley and Sporty in the same sentence, BWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:2bitchsla

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Andy29 said:
How could you own a Harley and still comment on the looks of someone else's bike?:confused:
real_dr_dan -> :eek:wwn3d

·
Mars: Here we go!
3,002 Posts
Beat me to it Andy.....

This is gonna turn into a Harley BBQ Thread !

Check his Bike status, he mentioned Harley and Sporty in the same sentence, BWAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited by R1DER on 03-11-2004 at
:bow :bow :bow :ugh

·
Mars: Here we go!
3,002 Posts
How could you own a Harley and still comment on the looks of someone else's bike?:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :ugh

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,747 Posts
Damn.........coming outta the gate and slamming someone's ride:no That would be something similar to me calling your Sportster a girls bike (even though it really is:fact ). Dude, there are plenty of bikes out there that I don't particularly care for, but I respect the fact that it's THEIR bike and they can do with it as they wish. I'm sure there are a number of guys on here that think my bike is horrid looking, and that's their opinion. As long as it turns heads (good or bad), it's all good. Think before you speak dude.:yesnod

·
Biker Boy Batman
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright,Alright
I take it back,I just see sooo many,I had to vent!!!Oh and by the way I LOOOOVE my girl Harley and you know what,so do the ladies!!!!:fact
drdan86

1 - 18 of 18 Posts