Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Crazy Canadian
373 Posts
Hey hey here! Lets not forget where stunting started, an im sure we have all pulled at least one wheelie on the road.But he should take it to the lot, i completely agree!

·
Booya
34,490 Posts
Dipshit.

....anyone want to take a guess why Fl is trying to pass a certain law?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey csum, you live here in Dallas? I recognize that guy from another board I frequent as well. For all you stunters, he is "primarily" a "lot" person, they just get together a couple times a month and show it to the rest of dallas. Some of those cats are really talented riders, especially bobby, and they just have a little fun. We all ride like hooligans at some point. That's what makes motorcycles a blast.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i think every one in here are just trying to make them selfs feel better by pointing out what other people do wrong.i know everyone one time or another has done a wheelie or a stunt on a state road. life is to short to worry about whats going happen. just live life and have fun. i will be the first to say GREAT WHEELIE!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
This is the stunters corner. What would you expect to see comming into this portion of the forum.

He has talent! he looked like he was still figuring out the balance point right up to the overpass. He was rocking it back and forth a little still. After that his speed and balance looked really steady all the way till the end of it. Cars in the fast lane were flying by him, so he wasn't going too fast. I'd say that was a nice wheelie. Longer than you really need to do one... I stopped clapping for him after the first mile. Just my two cents though!

·
Hillary in the Whitehouse ? ?
1,352 Posts

·
My Twins took all my money
2,456 Posts
dipshit? yes. but did anyone else notice the OTHER dipshit in the video was holding the camera in his hand while riding?
Yea I noticed. My question was going to be "who are you asking who has skills? The dummy doing the wheelie, or the idiot holding the camera."

Neither do, because the dummy would slam into the back of my car when traffic stopped (and there were some break lights coming on). The idiot wouldn't have the reaction time if I didn't see him and was changing lanes, or stopping for an emergency. (ie broken down car in the lane).

Skills is about being able to get yourself out of a situation without loosing control of the vehicle.

·
Have keys, Will Travel
285 Posts
I think the guy has skills, I really don't see this as much worse as someone driving 100mph in a 70....and Most EVERYONE has done/does that a time or two - hell maybe even routinely....

·
DOWN TO RIDE
3,763 Posts
He has some wheelie skills but to see him on the track would probably be a different story.
KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE STUNTERS SECTION & NOT THE TRACK SECTION.
SO HE MAY HAVE SKILLS STUNTING BUT NONE AT ALL ON TRACK BUT DOES THAT MATTER NO CAUSE THIS IS THE STUNTERS SECTION NOR DOES ANYONE ELSES OPINION ON IF HE IS A SCUM BAG SQUID. SHOULDNT COME TO A SQUID SECTION AND BASH ON THEM. JUST DONT EVEN COME IN CASUE ALL YOU GOING TO SEE ARE LAWS BEING BROKEN IN THIS SECTION.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.