Votes: 14 11.2%
  • I ride both a R1 and another street bike

Votes: 22 17.6%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
the Green Bastard
6,973 Posts
Not for me....

When I started lurking here years ago I had a 2000 GSX-R750 (thus the screen name 2000750).

I then got a 2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R and now I'm on a 2002 Yamaha Road Star Warrior.

Now I'm focused on paying off what's left of the Warrior and adding a 1000cc sport bike to the stable in spring of 06.

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,272 Posts
It doesn't really matter what brand you ride. This forum is full of all kinds of shit.:rock

We're all here for the same reasons. Bikes in general.:thumbup

·
Team infractions runner up.
11,107 Posts
No, it's a place where biatchess from every corner of the world share opinions on many subjects, bitch each others for fun like there's no tommoroy and gayed up the most threads they can in a single day. Fun as hell if you ask me!!!! :crash :beer :beer

·
the Green Bastard
6,973 Posts
Johny2Wheels said:
No, it's a place where biatchess from every corner of the world share opinions on many subjects, bitch each others for fun like there's no tommoroy and gayed up the most threads they can in a single day. Fun as hell if you ask me!!!! :crash :beer :beer
Shut the **** up *** before I bitch slap you!!! :finger

:lol :lol :lol

J/K Of Course :argue

·
RUSH HOUR RIDERS
2,374 Posts
Ozzy_R1_demon said:
Im in that 90%:riding

-Pete:thumbup
:iamwithst Count me in too !!!!

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
just a great grtoup of guys if you ever meet them and ride with them

·
Registered
71 Posts
I feel sorry for all the people who have never owned an R1. It must be like not living at all. But coming to this forum is the first step to recovery.:thumbup

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Well, I've owned two Yamaha sportbikes. One is a R1 and the other a 600R. Just come to the East Coast R1 Forum Convention and you'll see a good mix of other brand sportbikes. To me it's not what you ride. It's the riding part that's important.

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,223 Posts
I think its just a great place to hang out, and people who ride different bikes, hopefully feel just as home here as ones that own Yamaha R1's. But I'm curious also about the ratio or R1 owners here to the owners of other brands....Good poll .....:thumbup

·
my R1 blue me..ha ha
307 Posts
Count me in for owning 4 of um.....Dont ride a lot anymore so i have a 600RR, not an R1 by any means, but a fun lil bike. owned a 99, 00, 02 and 04 R1 and logged a total of over 80,000miles on them combined, I would guess about 65,000 if you go by miles on the front tire..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts