Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
OUR12!
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year IOMTT was on Velocity. Now Velocity is Motortrend TV. All I can find on their website is a lame non-informational billboard page. Does anyone know where/when it will be broadcast on US TV? Best I can find with google is the UK or Pay stream services :(

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
TT 2019 dates: Saturday 25th May to Friday 7th June 2019 (Senior Race day). Book your ferry, flight and accommodation with VisitIOM , a secure local website run by an official TT travel agency on the Isle of Man.

Running over 2 weeks, with the last week in May for practice and the first week in June for racing, the Tourist Trophy Races form the major part of the Isle of Man TT Festival. Held on the Snaefell Mountain course, a closed road circuit, riders have competed to complete a number of the 37.73 mile laps since 1907 ranging from sea level to over 1300 feet.

·
OUR12!
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MotorTrend TV just showed the TT coming on in early June, so I queued it up. American coverage of motorcycle racing is really scat. Everything is pay for play anymore and very little is broadcast :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts