Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the dealer in savanah ga (where i am the first with my deposite) called me today and let me know they finaly got the 04 R1 in... i told them i wanted silver... the one and only one that came in today is red.... so i stopped by my local dealer (beaufort sc) to see if they got any, they also got one and only one... it's also red... my girlfriends parents hate me, my ex-wife wants all my money... me against the world!!!

i say BRING IT ON WORLD....

:finger

·
Do I really need a title
1,034 Posts
It seems like all the dealers in the area are only getting red. The two local dealers here both have one red. GL

·
Faster than sh*t!!!
841 Posts
I've only seen red also

·
Super Moderator
21,669 Posts
Hell, get the red. :fact I think it's the best looking color, but of
course that's just me. I was at my local dealer today and sat on
a blue one.

·
WUZ-UP !
4,355 Posts
Hang in there yours will be there soon !!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
This all makes perfect sense! I am the first in line for a Red One at my Atlanta dealer and all he has received is Silver and Blue!!!

·
Shut up and ride
2,359 Posts
Patience is a virtue.........unless you are getting an 04 R1.......

Damnit Yamaha.....

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've been waiting since oct so i guess i can wait a little longer... it just eats me up that they finaly have it and it's red.... hell, maybe my girlfiends parents will warm up to me... anything good will do right about now... am i whining?? sorry... lol

·
Anyone see a Honda I'm hungry
748 Posts
crash_harder said:
the dealer in savanah ga (where i am the first with my deposite) called me today and let me know they finaly got the 04 R1 in... i told them i wanted silver... the one and only one that came in today is red.... so i stopped by my local dealer (beaufort sc) to see if they got any, they also got one and only one... it's also red... my girlfriends parents hate me, my ex-wife wants all my money... me against the world!!!

i say BRING IT ON WORLD....

:finger
I'm thinking some of you guys need to just take what is in and switch plastic with someone else a few weeks from now :D

·
THA 1
110 Posts
Im waiting for the red one to come in. Im kinda glad it's still winter here in chi town, otherwise I'd be going postal right about now. Dealer said i should get it in 2 wks. and im the first on the list, so the first red is mine. With my luck they'll get the blue and silver first.

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
dude theres 2 silver and 2 blue 1's here in charleston if you want silver charleston is not to far from beaufot call up yamaha on dorchester rd. and ask for bob tell him song sent ya

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i heard there was a silver one in charelston... i should have went with them in the first place... what's the name of the dealer and i'll give them a call... thanx for the info!!

·
Tap dat...
14,394 Posts
Hmm...I remember back in 02 all they had on the showroom floors was red. :finger

:lol

·
OUT4FUN
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks to song and bob at the dealership in charelston i am now the proud owner of a silver 04 R1... this bike is absolutly amazing!!! words just can't describe the feeling i have riding it... i'm gonna try and get it dynoed soon, little over 200 miles on it and broke it in the way it should be done... (mototune way)... so we'll see how that pans out... thank you song!!!!! without your help i would still be bitchin about not having my bike yet... i owe you big time... let me know anytime you wanna go for a ride if your in the area!!!
:bow

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
crash_harder said:
thanks to song and bob at the dealership in charelston i am now the proud owner of a silver 04 R1... this bike is absolutly amazing!!! words just can't describe the feeling i have riding it... i'm gonna try and get it dynoed soon, little over 200 miles on it and broke it in the way it should be done... (mototune way)... so we'll see how that pans out... thank you song!!!!! without your help i would still be bitchin about not having my bike yet... i owe you big time... let me know anytime you wanna go for a ride if your in the area!!!
:bow
anything to help a fellow bro. out just glad i could help
congrats on your new ride :thumbup
next time you're in chuck town i'll let u buy me a :beer :sneaky

·
Registered
226 Posts
yea....charelston has a silver one. i saw last week when i went to go get some stuff for my friends dirtbike.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts