1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Double Trouble
247 Posts
Nice color!

·
Wheres the eject button?!
566 Posts
I think thats a good price. The only thing that I see wrong with this thread, is there is not enough pictures, mang!

TAKE EM AND POST EM!!!!!

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
Anything under 11K right now is bomb..

Simply because only half the states have the bike actually in stock.. not only that.. most at the dealer are spoken for..

give it a month or two for the hype to die down.. and im sure the prices will slide closer towards the 10K side of things.. rather than hovering around 11K..

·
Banned
9,570 Posts
contender23 said:
Well, Picked up the 04 this morning...It's cooler than I thought...!:jump :jump ....:rock I'm a happy pup!
Congrats!! Some of us are still waiting, patiently.

BTW, more pics please...............:fact

·
What time is it? ^^
78 Posts
You look badass Tarl!

·
My R1 eats gas.
77 Posts
Tarl, I'm looking to get a pair of boots like yours. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
226 Posts
We have had them here in charelston for like a month or so I think. Man, when i saw that thing sittin there i was like ......................................................... it almost brought a tear to my eye.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey, I got them for practically FREE. Never thought much about fashion, just functionality. However, I'll have some black ones soon, possibly with red trim to match the bike, hahaha.

Tarl

·
2003 R1 Wadder, thnx Chevy S10
467 Posts
skEwb said:
You look badass Tarl!
lol, skEwb you look like a 10 year old on your pic. Can you even touch the ground with both feet?

·
WUZ-UP !
4,355 Posts
LOOKIN GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!

·
What time is it? ^^
78 Posts
CravinR1 said:
lol, skEwb you look like a 10 year old on your pic. Can you even touch the ground with both feet?
No I can't actually that's why I have your girlfriend on the back she makes it low enough for me to be able to. :boom

·
"IM BACCCCK"
5,530 Posts
skEwb said:
No I can't actually that's why I have your girlfriend on the back she makes it low enough for me to be able to. :boom

:confused: :dunno thats funny i dont see no chick in those pics?
hmmm me thinks u r lying mini me :crash

·
What time is it? ^^
78 Posts
asianmafia said:
You can't see how well my feet are touching either... but you know, it's worth commenting on I guess :) Oh and asianmafia... you should post your pic since you're part of the asianmafia you must be asian then huh... Correct me if I'm wrong but asian men aren't exactly known for their "size".

·
My R1 eats gas.
77 Posts
asianmafia said:
Is it just me, or are you hitting on him?:sneaky

1 - 20 of 25 Posts