Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my IXS leather jacket. It is fuly armored and is in new condition. there are no tears or scuffs on it and has been conditioned regularly. It has a removeable liner and all the armor is removeable.

it is a size 48 US

**SOLD**

pm me if interested. thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah. about the same.

·
Registered
406 Posts
you mind telling me your weight and height? i'm interested but i want to make sure it fits. thanks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am 5'11 about 200 lbs. But I know for a fact it can go about 20 lbs in either direction. The waist is adjustable (by velcro straps).

thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
JGreene711,

We're about the same size. can you tell me more about the jacket? details on the condition? its pretty much sold if you give me some more info. any more close up pics? thanks.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure man. it is flawless. not a single scuff or tear on it. i traded for it a while back, wore it twice and it's been sitting in the closet every since. i have conditioned it regularly (actually i make the wife do it...lol). but yeah man, it's flawless. let me know what you want pics of. i will take them right now for ya.

·
Registered
406 Posts
actually, i'm looking at it magnified and it does look flawless. i'm 5'11" also and 212lbs (and still losing more). i'm 90% sure i'll buy it.

btw...why are you selling it? how was the fit on you?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fzrider--sent you pm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts