Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
www.csidesigns.com
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jim Ahlman's Plug n Play speedo fix kit

I've been looking at this for a little while now and I think I'm gonna get one. I emailed Jim today about a GB on these and here's what he said. Usually these are 90 bucks shipped but if we can come up with 10 or more he'll give us 15% off. That'll make it 76.50, the only bad thing is he'll only ship to 1 address. If anyone is interested I'll sport the bill and order 10 and have them shipped here. All anyone else would have to do is pay me 76.50 + shipping to you(can't be but 3 or 4 bucks at the most). So you would be saving around 10 bucks or so. If the head count is there I can email Jim again and see when this could happen. I may get the admin after me on this but oh well, nobody else sell it and I'm not out to make any money just help everyone out.

Lemme know
Brian

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Here is the information...

The website doesn't list R1's but they do make it for the r1..complete plug and play..no splicing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i'll sell u a used one for 40 buck plus whatever shipping is took it out cause i dropped the bike and had to sell it pm me if u want it

·
Wheelies for boobs!
3,992 Posts
I have one and it works great! I put in under my seat in front of my toolkit ( can't even see it!) and tapped into my license light for the 12v source. Piece of cake install, just have to prop up the tank to access the harness on the right side.

·
www.csidesigns.com
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't need one now since I bought Shoaib's old one. So technichly this could still happen if 10 people can come up with it. I will not sport the initial bill now if it does happen like I would before since I have one on the way now.

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts