Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My selector forks need to HTFU
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all.

It's been a while since I've been on, sorry about that. Been flat out training etc... but it has all been worth while. Just thought you might like to hear what's been goin on. I now have a coach, well have had for about 4 weeks. But it has been a big fortnight for me. Sunday week ago, I raced my 5th race in D grade, and thrashed 'em!! So I was stoked. Then 2 days ago, I raced my first race in C grade, and beat 'em all again. I was a bit annoyed though 'cause my sister races against the C grade men, but she didn't race Sunday. I'd love to know if I would have beaten her. But I will be racing against her tonight at Sandown. So needless to say, i should be world Champ by September. :lol :lol Seriously though, I still want to be an A grader by the end of the year, so I am gonna have a couple more races in C just to relax a bit before the hard slog of B grade.

Anyway, I am looking forward to catching up with everyone sooner rather than later.

Just thought you'd like a little update on the way things were going.
Stay safe when :riding

All the best.
JJ

·
glory last forever
203 Posts
Congrats on your 2 wins,just hope your sister dont beat you because you"ll never hear the end of that one

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Look Jords I dont give a stuff about your race results (just kidding, I do really) I just wanna see you in your lycra!!!!!!!!! come on big boy show us ya lycra

:lol :lol :lol

·
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahah ok. i'll try and get some photos for you this weekend. :lol

·
I was Inebriated
722 Posts
jjjr6 said:
hahah ok. i'll try and get some photos for you this weekend. :lol
:scared nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do you not have any consideration for our poor eyes??? :scared

:p:p

:lol:lol

·
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more like, you better wear pants that conceal your stiffy mate. :lol :lol

·
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hayles, no comfy undies under the lycra. :fact that is what the chamois is for. :thumbup and comfy too. hehe :lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts