Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, got this thing from a guy when I bought his bike. Its a bit too big for me so I will probably never wear it. Thing needs to be used instead of taking up space in my closet. I think its called a Phoenix jacket if I am not mistaken. they sell for what, 120 bucks in the shops, this one is in great condition, looks to hardly ever been worn, yours for 60 bucks shipped. Ohh yeah, size is XXL

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am 6ft, 165 lbs, 31 inch waist. The jacket would probably be fine if I had another 3 inches on my waist..but I dont know if my old lady would be..LOL

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has perforated leather up the sleeves and shoulders and has foam armor on the forearms, shoulders, and even on the back. I wouldn't expect it to be as good as a leather jacket, but it will definitely be a lot cooler, and I guess it is better than jsut a t-shirt. LOL If it fit me I would definitely keep it for the summertime jaunts but I wouldnt wear it going crazy up in the blue ridge mountains.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake as I have no clue what model it is...just assumed it was the cheapest one they had. I would hate to mis advertise exactly what it is.

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
I have and have had the phoenix jacket and I love the $hit outta it. Couldn't imagine wearing anything else in the summer. That reactor jacket looks like it provides even better protection than the phoenix, and just as cool to wear.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i sent e-mail 1st

1 - 9 of 9 Posts