Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Riding is only way to keep up!
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hellobye
hey yall
a buddy i ride w/ is trying to sell a jacket for girl. bought off ebay and one size too big. maybe 2 sizes in my opinion. his girl friend is petite and the jacket fits her like a BAG.
it's a MED and im doing him a favor and offering it here since he's had no luck on ebay trying to sell it. he payed the listed 314.99 but will take much les at this point.
hope one the fellas out theres needs a nice new jacket for their girly friends. Tags are still on it, immaculate, and still has that new smell.

Attachments

·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yup

korrupt1 said:
I know a couple of people looking for stuff for their girls. Ill let em know

whats he looking to get?
:rock thnx man. poor dude bought this kacket for her b-day couple weels ago. now he knows. SIZE before BUYs

he's asking for 300.00,

but if ur you're here in valley? save on shipping

·
working on that new bike
4,592 Posts
Re: yup

n0ctrnlr3d said:
:rock thnx man. poor dude bought this kacket for her b-day couple weels ago. now he knows. SIZE before BUYs
yea stupid me did the same thing on myself...bought a jacket forgot my own sizing and bought too big so now I have a spare leather laying around also.

me---->:2bitchsla <----me

·
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: yup

korrupt1 said:
yea stupid me did the same thing on myself...bought a jacket forgot my own sizing and bought too big so now I have a spare leather laying around also.

me---->:2bitchsla <----me

he's asking for 300.00,

but if ur you're here in valley? save on shipping!

keep me posted, thnks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.