Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· to punish and enslave...
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm going to DONINGTON PARK!
:jump
I purchased my tickets today for the British MotoGP July 23-25th and camping at the track all weekend.
Anyone else going? :beer

· WERA/CCS #217
5,987 Posts
How much were the tickets.. I'm interested and I'll be in Europe this summer.. will definitely try and see a race..

· to punish and enslave...
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£60 per person for the camping and general access to the race all weekend. plus a £5 surcharge for any purchase.
Or £48 for no camping and just general admission for the weekend.
If you just wanted to see the race on Sunday it was £33 I think.

· Registered
100 Posts
MotoGP is the shiznit!

I have attended the GP at Motegi twice now. I even got the chance to ride my (GP) RS250 on the track last month. I pulled some pretty slow tracktimes, and really learned some respect for how fast those guys really are.

Rock on, dude! You will certainly enjoy yourself!

· 1 Litre Gixxer Eater
198 Posts
im just going to wait till they come to Canada..........ya right. that would be awesome to see!

· Tap dat...
14,400 Posts
ca412686 said:
im just going to wait till they come to Canada..........ya right. that would be awesome to see!
:lol If they came to either Canada or the States I would travel. Don't know if I could travel the world just for MotoGP althought that would :rock

· GO CHIEFS!!!
6,866 Posts
Damn, I'm definitely envious. I'd definitely travel nearly anywhere in the states to see a race, but I can't really afford to go over seas just to watch a motorcycle race....

- BA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.