Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just dyno'd the bike after putting the Full Ti-Force on and got 166.1 with no tuning and stock was 158.5. If i can i will try and scan the runs and post them. I am having trouble get the laptop to work right. I dropped it today and is not working all that good.
Dennis:jump :jump

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
Hey Dennis.....when and IF (damn dealer still hasn't heard when it's coming) I ever get my 04, you gotta hook a fellow mountaineer up with that Dyno machine !!!!!

Edit:

You got a red one ??? !!!!!! :confused:

Where the hell did you buy it ??

I ordered mine from Riverfront in Gallopolis, OH.......and the owner still hasnt heard when it's coming in :mad:

·
Until it sleeps
5,432 Posts
u have your own dyno machine in your garage?

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i do. We travel around to show (AMA Superbike races) and we also put on Horsepower shootouts and do shows around the area. I can hook a brotha up, just let me know when. He is a pic of my dyno and trailer
Dennis

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stationary or mobile dyno's . there are no differences. I would put mine up with anyone. You can ask Shane or Mike from McCoy's. We have had numerous shows with them.
Dennis

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
My 2002 from a show they put on at Logan Airport.

Stock with Yosh slip on

Attachments

·
I Rail Often
97 Posts
smokeuu said:
Hey guys just dyno'd the bike after putting the Full Ti-Force on and got 166.1 with no tuning and stock was 158.5. If i can i will try and scan the runs and post them. I am having trouble get the laptop to work right. I dropped it today and is not working all that good.
Dennis:jump :jump
Do you have to pull the header to change the oil and filter with that exhaust? Nice numbers BTW 155 bone stock today (04 R1) in WI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts