^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
:cryin :cryin :cryin

nice pic, and even nicer bike! :rock

but I'm still :cryin looking at that pic, I wanna ride so bad!!! :(

·
Registered
633 Posts
r1gladiator nice bike man. I live in Sunny SD too, but man...you're asking to get flamed!! :lol well not entirely in a bad way. :fire

·
Registered
408 Posts
R1gladiator,

Do those roads lead up to Palomar? I've never been up there yet. I usually ride in my back yard (Telegraph/94) :sneaky .

·
Super Moderater
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spltscnd03R1 said:
R1gladiator,

Do those roads lead up to Palomar? I've never been up there yet. I usually ride in my back yard (Telegraph/94) :sneaky .

the photos are from S2[san felipe wash] that leads south to banner grade that leads to Julian. from their you can ride Mesa Grade Road to Polomar than return Moutezuma Grade to Borrego Springs. Awesome ride and the best part Is its all twisty's.

If you are out this way hit me up for a ride. I know all the backroads:cool:

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,588 Posts
Weather here in Va is starting to look up.... we reached a high of 60 man it was nice....... went to work and still found a way to work in a nice afternoon ride.......

·
Super Moderater
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Swedie said:
Adrian!!!!!! wtf man! stop that shit!

btw, see u soon... hint hint.. ;) Sooner than you might think....
That would be cool man as you still need to teach me to do stand up wheelies:p

you like my new fiberglass bodywork, paint? If you say no i hate you.:lol

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
r1gladiator said:
That would be cool man as you still need to teach me to do stand up wheelies:p

you like my new fiberglass bodywork, paint? If you say no i hate you.:lol
It looks GREAT! Really nice! And of course I'll teach ya some wheelie ghettofabolous style :p Just yank and give gas... you will wheelie. hehe. Btw, stop eating them damn burgers ;) actually, it might help you. just lean back and gas it. :lol (not making fun) ...

darnit, gotta wait a week or so more until I know more...

·
Super Moderater
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
D3LS M

Nice man. Yah I agree 02/03 look better

Swedie, Me don't eat burgers, In fact I have not since you and I had them In and out burgers:ugh

I eat good and not to much just drink to many beers:blush :blush

Hope it works out for yah

I'll keep the yacht open for you:scared

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
i dont have the twisties but it ws nice enough to ride today but bike is tore down

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,588 Posts
another nice day tomorrow..... 63 for the forcasted high....... damn i think spring is around the corner...... i saw the geese heading north this morning....... and i filled up the tank for another day/partail day of riding........one more month and it should be open season

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,588 Posts
and for your twisties.... VA is Great...... 2 hours 1 way i have the mountains......2 hours the other way i have the beach..........

1 - 20 of 47 Posts