Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
*Intentionally Left Blank*
176 Posts
carterx said:
This is messed up. A friend msn's me saying check this out.

Come to find out, some guy on ebay is using pics of my 05 Raven R1 to sell a bike.

There are other bikes that he is selling that we have now found to be in the same situation.

Explained better here.
http://www.speedjunkie.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29935#29935

yeah, you'll see alot of that. There are alot of guys on here with tricked out R1's that post about this exact thing.

·
Live to Ride, Ride to Live
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's really messed up.

The guy is sellnig two other bikes including mine, and one of the guys from our local bike forum found out that the other two bikes are in the same situation. All the pics were pulled from bikepics.com and yet the bikes are located in a completely different country than there are stated to be.

·
BOOM goes the dynamite!!!
266 Posts
Why don't we just get 4 or 5 people to register some ebay accounts and go in there and bid the price way up on these idiots.:boom I figure if 4 or 5 people ambush the same seller then he won't be able to contact the second highest bidder and scam them. I can't stand these f'in ebay scammers. I hope when Google launches their online auction site they do something to regulate these fools.:thumbup

·
The pinnacle of Squidom
410 Posts
EZDoesIt said:
Why don't we just get 4 or 5 people to register some ebay accounts and go in there and bid the price way up on these idiots.:boom I figure if 4 or 5 people ambush the same seller then he won't be able to contact the second highest bidder and scam them. I can't stand these f'in ebay scammers. I hope when Google launches their online auction site they do something to regulate these fools.:thumbup

I wasnt even aware that google was making an auction site, that's cool. :beer

·
Sup
17,456 Posts
What a ****ing tool. I'm really getting sick of this scamming shit. I just wish there was a better way to deal with it. Like PRISON let him become Bubbas bitch lol. Yeah something like that.

·
UHUH!
453 Posts
My question that I always try to aske these spoof bastards, is does anyone really send you money, but they never answer me.
I found a 05 R1 for sale in cycle trader also and it was like ten minutes from my house and the guy wanted to ship it to me, heh. also it was a 2005 silver R1????

·
Revelation 1:69
1,679 Posts
capital punishment for scammers!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.