Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
my R1 eats my M1s
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great web site! just ordered 02' R1 (liquid silver of course!) I'm supposed to get it in March. any way, I'm new to the sport bike world, having only pilotted a 2000 R6 and CBR 929RR a couple of times. both bikes made me realize what I'd been missing in my life!! What a rush:rock I've been Riding my over chromed, Viper red V-Max, which I really like and don't plan to get rid of, but it just can't hold a candle to this new generation of sport bikes. Anyway, I think the R1 is the coolest looking bike, well since the V-max! looking forword to learning more about this outstanding bike!
PS anybody in this forum live near Spokane Washington?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome.

BTW - most of the posts happen in the BS section as there are not too many R1 riders who are 'beginners':D

Not sure what was going through Swedie's mind when he made this section!!!:(

BS

·
one liter asphalt eater
111 Posts
2002 R1

I live in Calgary, Alberta. So that would probably be at least a 10 to 12 hour ride. But I wanted to come to Seattle, I understand there is a phenomenal racing school there. Was I mistaken? I'd love coming down there. I think it would be a sweet roadtrip.

Anyways, I am not sure there is a motorcycle show coming to Washington, but I know there will definitely be one in Vancouver in January. Anyhow enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.