Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Know the TOE
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2000750 said:
With all due respect.....I know what your bike will look like......

I want more pics of the girl in your avitar!!!! :thumbup :thumbup
I wish I had more pics of her too.

I'll get right on pics of the bike.

· Know the TOE
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: Just got my '06 Raven

sss r1 said:
yeah i got my 2016 r1 ,feels the same as the 2015 but its got a new stealth mode :fact

oh , heres the pic ...

ohh chit!! i forgot to turn off the stealth mode :crash
WOW I love that new transparent R1:finger That thing must look trick riding down the road. The European's always get the cool colors. Until then I guess I'll just have to settle on my plain old raven. But here's some pics.

Attachments

· Know the TOE
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I took the Zero Gravity off my '04 and put it on the '06. Tonight I'll be moving more goodies from the '04 to the '06 including the chrome rims. The raven should look hot with the chrome rims on.

· Know the TOE
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Initailially I noticed a few things, it seems to have a smappier throttle response. The clutch is easier to operate. Steering is smoother (I haven't noticed too much about how quickly it turns but I would assume that with the longer swing arm it would take a bit more effort correct?) It doesn't seem as jumpy. I haven't had time to ride it much I'll try to get out adjust the suspension and see how she feels.

Oh yeah and why would Yamaha put a sport touring tire (218) on there?

· Know the TOE
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Maby he knows the dealer and he gave him a deal. :dunno I got $1K under MSRP but I also live in the wastelands of Iowa.:crash :sleep :sleep :sleep

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.