Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Squirrell trying to get a nut
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reduced to 8K flat !!
03 R1 Bld/Red Flame SE -Immaculate condition !! Scrubbed after EVERY ride. Adult owned and Maintained - This bike has never seen water or rain.
All Factory maintainance done with paperwork to prove . Have all receipts. Highly programable tailight integrator, Zero Gravity Dark Smoked Screen , Anodized resevior caps. Other than that this bike is all stock, and comes with all original parts. Comes with 2 yrs of 3 yr transferable factory warranty and prepaid maintainance ( 2 more visits left ) which includes ALL recomended maintainance, not just oil changes.
This bike is SWEET and was babied. If you are looking for a bargain, this is not for you. If you are loking for a slightly used, better than showroom condition bike, PM me and we can arrange a showing...

Attachments

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, some told me I started too high, but I guess it never hurst to try to get what you feel it is worth...
Interested parties are invited to make offer. No reasonable offer returned...

·
9,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DWAYNE said:
:( nice bike and great price wish I could buy it :(
Why not ry to get a loan for this one - It is in excellent condition and priced slightly below NADA Value - Comes with a 2 yr warranty and even prepaid maintainance ( 2 more visits )
Did your mom go for the co-sign thing? If so I can always ride it by to show em---

·
Just Ride it biatch!
16,801 Posts
dont know till the a.m. but your bike is nice just still by the time I finance it. I would be higher then I want to be for a used bike but that is because your bike is an 03 so I have been looking at 02.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts