Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
<witty saying>
1,385 Posts
created this for fun on a name change for ours and saw the logo was a reaper and that wasn't one of the names we were going for so thought I would hand it off to you if ya wanted it.

:thumbup

Attachments

·
It is big, it is clever
98 Posts
South Staffs for now.

·
CASH MONEY ZX12-R BLING
591 Posts
WEBMASTER...Delete us.

...I'm afraid that the "REAPERS" seem to be dead. Oh well, was fun while it lasted. It seems, that unlike our American cousins, people can't be bothered to meet up and have a jolly.

I orginally formed the reapers, got T'shirts printed and even arranged for days out, but unfortunatley apart from a few, most people couldn't be bothered.

Oh well, glad to see that other squadrons are doing well.

WEBMASTER___ to end the torment, I think you should delete us off the rollcall.

Rob.

·
CASH MONEY ZX12-R BLING
591 Posts
Hey TRON,

Good to see that avatar again. CLASS!!

·
The Voices Told Me To Do It!
167 Posts
Hi Guys... and satan.. you still alive then??

just popped back in cos got meself another R1 after my last baby died:(
was doing 5 mph and the lower crank spring ?? snapped and ripped the guts out of the engine!
that was over 2 years ago and now i'm getting divorced it was time for another one so just for now I have a 2001 with an acropovich system.. got it for £2.1k with 20k miles on the clock.. not bad!

Have fun you all and hopefully you guys can hit the moto gp at le mans this year..:jump :jump :beer

cheers

Andyr1

·
Backmarker
2,000 Posts
Time to revive this thread.

Hey Satan, sorry to see that things petered out. The Reapers were going pretty strong there for a while. At least you were all posting regularly. Is it that people just moved on, did they just get bored or what?

·
Registered
29 Posts
again likewise .. have poped in and out of this site especially when i've been looking for any specific help with my bike ...

its a shame that tehres not more interest from uk owners .. there are lots of R1 owners over here and this is a great site for our bikes ...

maybe we could set an example and try and get some more uptodate posts on here, then others might feel it worth joining in .....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi mate, where bouts in sussex are you ... guess you go to Boxhill ?? do you go anywhere else regular ??

I'm from Reading Berkshire
I'm from Battle near Hastings, don't tend to got to boxhill or any of the other meeting places When I used to there was always a heavy police peresence and figured if they are there they won't be elsewhere. once I'm on the bike I tend to just ride and only stop for fuel but do cover most of sussex some times shooting over to west sussex and Kent. i have a foavorite route that I like to have a mooch around when I'm short on time. most time when I stop it's at my mates shop in worthing ALF'S Motorcycles I stop for a coffie and a burger and a chat then off again

·
i eat my R1
57 Posts
just thought i'd say hi,originaly from london,used to do a bit of stunt riding at the ace cafe,dam i miss that place,see how this go's could meet up in the new year, ride safe....rob

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi 10bob ... hows ireland ..are the roads better than they are here ??? ... i pop up the ace cafe now and again, prob bout once or twice a month this time of year ... i know quite a few of the stunters from the AWOL mob ... gettin to old for all stuff myself though :-(

gud to see you here ...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts