Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· My R1 keeps me up at night
71 Posts
I don't know what the hell kawasaki is thinking. I used to be the biggest Kawi fan, but now they've got their heads so far up their collective asses, I'm not sure what they are doing. I honestly see them going out of business within the next 5 years or so. I really hope they turn it around, but everytime I think they're going to come out with something that knocks our socks off, they let us down again.

Who knows what's up with them. I would love to seriously talk to somebody in the know over there and find out what is going on. Until they get their shit together, :finger Kawasaki.

· winter kills
8 Posts
:no I also heard about the kawi & suzuki merger but heard it was just on the RV market and not so much the street bikes. used to have the 89 & 93 ZX7s and would have kept buying the zx7s but the haven't really changed from 93 on up to today. all other manufactures started making their liter bikes lighter than the zx7. so screw it i bought an R1.. and happy I did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.