Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kazaa crap...look what i`ve found :)

Even if its been over 6 months that I deleted/uninstalled kazaa from my puter,running that simple app found and got rid of a zillion kazaa-related crap........

If its not showing here,e-mail me for it......its a shareware,so no need to get anybody"s panties in abunch.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another little fun apps

I found this......

this one gives you info on your puter (but in a small bar at the top of your screen,so if you dont like that,pass on......or just try it,it has a "hide" feature anyways);the nice feature of it I like the most is the ability to shrink the desktop icons to a small bundle so you can enjoy that nice pic you got as a desktop wallpaper.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last apps.....for now.....hehe

As you can see,i"m on a rampage against crap...

This one gives you the full list of registry entries;no need for that hard to understand regedit,multi-choice time-consuming crap.../crap...I like that word.

Attachments

·
BikeJunky
3,012 Posts
Re: last apps.....for now.....hehe

martinc said:
As you can see,i"m on a rampage against crap...

This one gives you the full list of registry entries;no need for that hard to understand regedit,multi-choice time-consuming crap.../crap...I like that word.
What's the use of this one?

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: last apps.....for now.....hehe

GringoR1 said:
What's the use of this one?
It gives you ALL and I mean ALL programs loading on startup as well as their exact location on your puter.....nice,but not necessary.....run it once to check it out.

·
i read your email.
2,896 Posts
Why not avoid al of this cr4p and jsut do NOT install any type of corporate file sharing crapware.

Seriously, I wont give away any of my sources, but There are so many better ways to get *REAL* files then to have to use files like kazaa and limewire and ever :ugh bearshare.

So many better options.

I get 0 spyware 0 virii, and 0 bullshit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts