1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Respect! :bow

Attachments

· I EAT SKYLINES!
2,163 Posts
Yeah, 519 has some serious skills. The other guy is just getting off as far as he can for effect.

· Forum Moderator
32,955 Posts

· Registered
2,472 Posts
I can't really see riding like that through corners that have guard rails everywhere. Regardless of your skill level accidents still happen and they tend to be MUCH worse when the rider hits a guard rail. I will, however, acknowledge his made skillz.

Ian

· Registered
357 Posts
Great pics. Here is another of our local R6 forum gap boys knee and elbow dragging:
:bow:bow:bow

madd props...takes some crazy skill to ride like that

· me r1 to eats P***y
3,527 Posts
im sorry i am not saying they dont have skills because they obviously do but that is just plain stupid on the street. Its stupid crap like this that is bringing out the hate laws like in ontario and the one proposed in florida.

Ive also seen my share of guys at the track that can get insane lean angle and are slow. I am not saying these guys are slow. I have no clue, but there is no reason for lean angle like in the second pic except to show off. The guy in the first pic is just plain silly with how far he is hanging off the bike there are a few people in the world thaat can make that work and go fast but chances are he is not one of them.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.