Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
I've heard some AWESOME stuff about the new armor and protection guards on them. Paytheon just got a new custom FX suit and it had some of the new technology on it... We are Komodo Distributor's and the suits aren't in yet but coming next week! I'll get some up close pictures of the suits when they show up :fact

If you need one soon drop Bart a ring at the shop monday and I'll get you hooked up for being the first to order one :) (606-432-1556)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have already been in contact with Bart which by the way is very helpful. I am looking at about four different suits but I really like the double zipper of the Komodo and all the other features it has too. Please do post some pictures when you get them in stock. Thanks

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
That's awesome, that's actually the "FX" suit the "K-FX" models aren't here yet (any day now)... I run the same suit a custom FX.. Best suit out HANDS DOWN!

Attachments

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Nice suits!

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
The new Komodo K-LT's made have come in!

Sizes 42 / 44 / 46 are good to go in both Bright Orange and Florescent Red! :fact

(other sizes to follow soon)

Here is the actual sales link to them: http://www.tobefast.com/komodo-k-lt-full-leather-suit-c-52728-p-1-pr-4114.html

and attatched is some actual images and a nice background! Thanks for the business and the new K-FX will be going up tommorow! :fact

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The red does not look as bright as I thouht it would which is a good thing. Brad said Komodo told him it would take a size 50 for me. Now I just have to make my mind up on which suit I want. Thanks for posting the pictures.

·
chicken strips w honey mustard
1,220 Posts
I want one in white and blue.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.