Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Faster than a speeding ticket
Joined
·
355 Posts
where are you comming from? There's a meeting point in the OC around 6:30 at cooks corner. and one at the brea mall (bobby mcgees) at around 7:30-45.
 

·
No Fear...
Joined
·
380 Posts
A_spec said:
where are you comming from? There's a meeting point in the OC around 6:30 at cooks corner. and one at the brea mall (bobby mcgees) at around 7:30-45.
How many riders would you say are showing up at Brea mall?
 

·
You knoWWWW!
Joined
·
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm coming from San Fernando Valley-LA area.

Either we will be taking the 101s - 60e exit Azusa

or 5s- 60e exit Azusa or Hacienda
 

·
No Fear...
Joined
·
380 Posts
DYNASTY21 05R1 said:
I'm coming from San Fernando Valley-LA area.

Either we will be taking the 101s - 60e exit Azusa

or 5s- 60e exit Azusa or Hacienda
If your coming down the 60---- I can meet with you off the Paramount Blv. exit at the Chevron...

Let me know.
 

·
You knoWWWW!
Joined
·
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
icon said:
If your coming down the 60---- I can meet with you off the Paramount Blv. exit at the Chevron...

Let me know.
Do you have a chatterbox? If not you can call me my cell will be hooked up on it and you can catch us on the freeway.

Where's paramount exit? I dont recall seeing that coming from the 5s to the 60e.
 

·
Hillary in the Whitehouse ? ?
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
Anyone headed out from the west side / Santa Monica area???
 

·
No Fear...
Joined
·
380 Posts
DYNASTY21 05R1 said:
Do you have a chatterbox? If not you can call me my cell will be hooked up on it and you can catch us on the freeway.

Where's paramount exit? I dont recall seeing that coming from the 5s to the 60e.

If your coming from Let's say Glendale from the 5 and coming down the 60, you will hit the Paramount exit. That's where I met two other R1's last week for a ride... If anyone else wants to meet there, we can head on out to Frisco's.
 

·
Hillary in the Whitehouse ? ?
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
icon said:
If your coming from Let's say Glendale from the 5 and coming down the 60, you will hit the Paramount exit. That's where I met two other R1's last week for a ride... If anyone else wants to meet there, we can head on out to Frisco's.
I could meet you guys at paramount but, what time???

P.M. me!!! :rant
 

·
Hillary in the Whitehouse ? ?
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
:rock
 

Attachments

·
Hillary in the Whitehouse ? ?
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
Oh, and now a shot of my '05 with hottie onboard... :boobies
 

Attachments

·
No Fear...
Joined
·
380 Posts
wfoR1pilot said:
I could meet you guys at paramount but, what time???

P.M. me!!! :rant

You tell me guys. I was thinking 7:45 to 8pm maybe. your thougths that is if anyone wants to meet there.
 

·
No Fear...
Joined
·
380 Posts
hunitasi said:
hey Icon, ok let's go!
Ok Hunitasi and wfoR1pilot---let's meet off of Paramount... I was going to go to Brea after all thinking no peeps would show up at Paramount, but it sounds like you guys just might...

Cool, what time is good for you guys? Set the time and I will be there... Dnasty---- you down????:epimp
 

·
The Dovahkiin
Joined
·
1,037 Posts
Man, I’ve been following this thread really debating on whether I want to go or not. I really want to get out there with some fellow R1 riders and I never really ride that much anymore either, but I just can’t stand Frisco’s. There are far too many knuckleheads, squids and posers for my liking. They can barely ride their bikes, but boy can they make them shine. My attitude is; if there is neon on a bike in the parking lot, I need not be there. I feel the same way about Hollywood and Zorba’s too. Bravo/Beach Burger I could tolerate though. Am I being too harsh? Probably.

I think I’ll grit my teeth and go this time, to meet up with you guys.

I won't be able to check this thread again until like 4, so I'll see what's up then. I live like 10 minutes from LAX, so I would probably end up meeting with DYNASTY up in SFV or something. Do you have a spot in SFV that you are meeting some guys at?
PM me your cell and I will give you a call when I get to the house.
 

·
No Fear...
Joined
·
380 Posts
Minacious said:
Man, I’ve been following this thread really debating on whether I want to go or not. I really want to get out there with some fellow R1 riders and I never really ride that much anymore either, but I just can’t stand Frisco’s. There are far too many knuckleheads, squids and posers for my liking. They can barely ride their bikes, but boy can they make them shine. My attitude is; if there is neon on a bike in the parking lot, I need not be there. I feel the same way about Hollywood and Zorba’s too. Bravo/Beach Burger I could tolerate though. Am I being too harsh? Probably.

I think I’ll grit my teeth and go this time, to meet up with you guys.

I won't be able to check this thread again until like 4, so I'll see what's up then. I live like 10 minutes from LAX, so I would probably end up meeting with DYNASTY up in SFV or something. Do you have a spot in SFV that you are meeting some guys at?
PM me your cell and I will give you a call wehn I get to the house.
I feel your pain. You can usually tell by the tire who is a poser or not.. Hope you come out bro... :riding
 

·
You knoWWWW!
Joined
·
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Minacious said:
Man, I’ve been following this thread really debating on whether I want to go or not. I really want to get out there with some fellow R1 riders and I never really ride that much anymore either, but I just can’t stand Frisco’s. There are far too many knuckleheads, squids and posers for my liking. They can barely ride their bikes, but boy can they make them shine. My attitude is; if there is neon on a bike in the parking lot, I need not be there. I feel the same way about Hollywood and Zorba’s too. Bravo/Beach Burger I could tolerate though. Am I being too harsh? Probably.

I think I’ll grit my teeth and go this time, to meet up with you guys.

I won't be able to check this thread again until like 4, so I'll see what's up then. I live like 10 minutes from LAX, so I would probably end up meeting with DYNASTY up in SFV or something. Do you have a spot in SFV that you are meeting some guys at?
PM me your cell and I will give you a call when I get to the house.
Hey bro, I wont be making it out to meet you guy sup but I will definitely see you at Friscos.

Hit up Icon and huntasi since they will be meeting up and rolling.

I am meeting with an earlier group at 730 at the same place, laurel canyon and riverside drive in SFV. We are rollin out at 740 sharp.

There will still be another group of riders meeting at 8 at the same place and rollin to friscos, so you guys still wont be alone.

What helmets and color bikes you guys got so it'll be a little easier to find you guys?
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
8 Participants
A_spec
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top