1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,362 Posts
lane share no split cagers yes :)

·
No Common Sense
1,301 Posts
OMG! Morons... What's wrong with splitin lanes when cars are moving 5mph and under? Even CHP cruisers move over and wave us by. You should see how I drive my car when people tailgate, cut off my fellow bikers ; )

·
Registered
446 Posts
I love splitting lanes. I love it more when a hot chick is sharing it with me so i can check her out & give her thumbs up signal LOL!!!

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
there's nothing wrong with lane splitting. Too bad it's illegal in most states :(

·
Super Moderator
21,686 Posts
Wolf-R1 said:
there's nothing wrong with lane splitting. Too bad it's illegal in most states :(
Yeah, I'd like to see it here in Florida, but I'm sure it will never
happen.

·
Who's Ya Daddy??
6,004 Posts
Some of those guys have some pretty hard feelings towards Motorcyclist, I am guessing they have had some run ins with some of the 'squids' in our community.

·
Squid'o'tron
1,366 Posts
I looked at the thread and it seems like the thread originator is the only one that has voiced a problem with lane splitting. Most everyone else supports it or doesn't care.

·
Bike No. 86
7,444 Posts
just b careful when u do it.. make sure u have plenty of time b4 the light goes green..

never do it when traffic is moving. could be ugly..

;)

·
No Common Sense
1,301 Posts
I never do it on the street (anymore), only on the freeways when it's bumper to bumper. I did it once on the street and the guy in front of me decided to go around the car in front of him at the same time....I got clipped, broke my lowers and I pulled off a piece of his bumper. I saved it tho, he just looked at me with his jaw hangin.

·
My R6 eats me.
60 Posts
some might call me a squid or whatever, but when its bumper to bumper on the freeway, i ride in between the center median and left lane of traffic. there is about 3/4's of a lane just being wasted. can go much faster and its much safer then splitting. im in texas and have never been pulled over for it, but i guess if its bumper to bumper, the cops would never have a chance of catching up.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Im constantly stuck behind cigarette flickin grannies doing 20 mph in
a 35 zone with no alternate route. When there is two lanes two people
will ride side by sid going the exact same speed so no one can go around.
I think it comes from their sense of entitlement. They paid addmission too
and they want their own lane to troll in.

·
My R1 has a little weiner
485 Posts
If there is two cars blocking the road I always split them if its safe to do so.
And when I do it, its not at a cruising speed I fly by them, don't care if I scare them or not. Don't give them time to pull anything stupid. :bash

·
My RR tempts me
654 Posts
There are some smart sensible people on that board. Still, some of the responses pissed me off. It was funny when that guy got pissed off about "cagers". Very common word but not the most flattering. My pets belong in cages as well:lol

·
Super Moderater
11,762 Posts
and before you say its MY choice to ride a 'motorized bicycle', yes i know, and it IS dangerous, what kind of danger? GRAVE danger (is there another kind?), but perhaps you should pay more attention when you are driving your horseless carriage

Classic:lol :lol :lol :lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts