Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys . I got problem on R1 14 model where all 4 indicators are changed to Led and rear one is together with running rear light . My fuses were blowing up all the time and it's not up to flasher relay cos I changed it stright away . I changed from 7.5 fuse to 15 fuse and now it just get stacked ( light on but not flashing)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
fuse shouldn't blow from LED's so you probably had a little short in the wires when you connected them. i would go back through it and double check

·
Registered
90 Posts
So are we saying we have a set of front turn signals with it's own ground, uses a dual filament bulb/led, and one wire goes to said winker side, the running light is hooked up to the running taillights... yes?
OR...
I have a two wire winker, one is wired to the running light, the other is plugged into the said turn signal wire... right?

WATT am I missing?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Huh lol, front signals are 2 wires one pos one neg that gets power intermittently when the blinker is turned on. Hence “flasher”

Do you have a integrated tail light? If so it’s a 3 wire plug, and 2 separate wires, the three wire triangular plug is ground, running light and brake light. And each extra wire (2) is wired in to each positive blinker wire left and right. Make sure you don’t have them mixed up so it corresponds to the correct signal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts