·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets unit, a make America the most powerful country in the world :kiss:

·
My R1 beats me.
134 Posts
Unbelievable that the whole world is laughing at the country because such a clown has made it that far and yet some people believe in him! Maybe time to ask yourself why the whole world is laughing at that... Yeah, let's have him elected and wait a couple of years to realize what a joke he's made of this country and his voters, I can not wait!

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
I think its safe to call it for trump at this time. Hes too far ahead in michigan for hillary to catch up i think. The news seem to think its hers but i just dont see it. Hes even further ahead in wisconsin than he is in michigan. 2 traditionally solid blue states. Shes done.

·
Banned
1,511 Posts
Unbelievable that the whole world is laughing at the country because such a clown has made it that far and yet some people believe in him! Maybe time to ask yourself why the whole world is laughing at that... Yeah, let's have him elected and wait a couple of years to realize what a joke he's made of this country and his voters, I can not wait! :)
So you wish your country to get worse just to see trump look bad that's pretty evil.you call him a clown but here's a guy who had no inside connections no years of practice in politics out smart the Clinton political machine Obama and with all their money and supporters he was out gunned way way outspent a complete underdog and he may have won the presidency and somebody with the ability to do all of that you wish to fail give him a chance he may actually do something for working.

·
My R1 beats me.
134 Posts
So you wish your country to get worse just to see trump look bad that's pretty evil.
Please spot the irony in my statement...

you call him a clown but here's a guy who had no inside connections no years of practice in politics out smart the Clinton political machine Obama.
Yes, he is a clown and a big one, I don't think he outsmarted anybody but more like "outdumbed" his supporters! Crazy to think that a pseudo candidate with no real political plan whatsoever, only a big mouth and big debts will more likely to be our next president, it really makes me question the intelligence level of our country... Sad day for the American history.

·
R1, art of engineering
1,034 Posts
Markets always tank election night, don't they?
No they dont and not the level they have globally

Yes, he is a clown and a big one, I don't think he outsmarted anybody but more like "outdumbed" his supporters! Crazy to think that a pseudo candidate with no real political plan whatsoever, only a big mouth and big debts will more likely to be our next president, it really makes me question the intelligence level of our country... Sad day for the American history.

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THANK YOU TO ALL LOVING AMERICANS. IM SO HAPPY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 2370 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
93 Participants
MANOWAR
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing