Discussion Starter #2,321

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,322

·
Save a life, grope your wife!
1,482 Posts
Asked why the liberal politicians aren’t doing more to alleviate these conditions, Pinsky said they are “disgustingly negligent.”

And because not enough of the future voting base has died yet, you know, the undocumented ones.

·
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,324

·
TI
1,922 Posts

·
11,739 Posts

·
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,327

·
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,328

·
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,329

·
1,482 Posts
Echos of Jimmy Carter and his Community Reinvestment Plan. Didn't work then, won't work now. The money would be better spent on education programs for at risk youth (of all colors) for a better shot at better jobs, not dumped into another welfare program. Money for trade school and community college education, not dumped into big 4 year colleges with stupid tuition rates.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-essence-festival-2020-democrat-proposes-100-billion-plan-to-increase-minority-homeownership/

·
Venom X/O
23,220 Posts
Echos of Jimmy Carter and his Community Reinvestment Plan. Didn't work then, won't work now. The money would be better spent on education programs for at risk youth (of all colors) for a better shot at better jobs, not dumped into another welfare program. Money for trade school and community college education, not dumped into big 4 year colleges with stupid tuition rates.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-essence-festival-2020-democrat-proposes-100-billion-plan-to-increase-minority-homeownership/
Shiiid I’m not black but my ass ain’t in a $300,000 house. So because I’m white I don’t get a shot at $25000 to help buy me a house?

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,466 Posts
Shiiid I’m not black but my ass ain’t in a $300,000 house. So because I’m white I don’t get a shot at $25000 to help buy me a house?
It just says poor communities, but it's almost guaranteed that a significant chunk of the population would be non-white.

I'm going to say I don't think it's the best idea, and am more in agreement with hooligan. I don't believe that in these areas there are lots of people just on the cusp of home ownership that this would be beneficial in the long term. I'm sure it's enough for down payments, but what happens a few years down the line? Investment in education and jobs training programs seems like a better way to go.

·
11,739 Posts
How quickly the forget the housing crash of 2008. Democrats are trying the same tactics to destroy this country.

·
1,482 Posts
It just says poor communities, but it's almost guaranteed that a significant chunk of the population would be non-white.

I'm going to say I don't think it's the best idea, and am more in agreement with hooligan. I don't believe that in these areas there are lots of people just on the cusp of home ownership that this would be beneficial in the long term. I'm sure it's enough for down payments, but what happens a few years down the line? Investment in education and jobs training programs seems like a better way to go.
See? If me and thesoapster can find common ground, there's hope for us all! :hellobye

·
11,739 Posts

That's an act of war.

·
11,739 Posts

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
It seems pretty clear Mueller didn't write the report, his staff did....likely headed up by Weisman. I think it was Ratcliffe who really tripped him up....Mueller was so dumbfounded he couldn't answer, and frankly I think it was because he didn't even understand the subject of the question. IMO, this was the biggest stunning revelation of the day.....by far.....and deserves a lot more scrutiny.

What a colossal waste of taxpayer money and time. Can't wait until Barr and Durham (as well as the IG) get down to the root cause and conspiracy behind all of this. However, considering their long history in "the government", I don't have a lot of faith anything will come of it.

Almost forgot, Mueller tried to be evasive about being friends with Comey, but got his ass nailed to the wall so fast he had to just admit he was friends with Comey. Oh, and IMO he flat out lied about having "no knowledge" of phone calls between himself and Rod Rosenstein in the days prior to being named Special Counsel. The Dems aren't going to be able to put him out to pasture fast enough.

Too bad Gowdy wasn't there to get a crack at him.

·
Venom X/O
23,220 Posts
It seems pretty clear Mueller didn't write the report, his staff did....likely headed up by Weisman. I think it was Ratcliffe who really tripped him up....Mueller was so dumbfounded he couldn't answer, and frankly I think it was because he didn't even understand the subject of the question. IMO, this was the biggest stunning revelation of the day.....by far.....and deserves a lot more scrutiny.

What a colossal waste of taxpayer money and time. Can't wait until Barr and Durham (as well as the IG) get down to the root cause and conspiracy behind all of this. However, considering their long history in "the government", I don't have a lot of faith anything will come of it.

Almost forgot, Mueller tried to be evasive about being friends with Comey, but got his ass nailed to the wall so fast he had to just admit he was friends with Comey. Oh, and IMO he flat out lied about having "no knowledge" of phone calls between himself and Rod Rosenstein in the days prior to being named Special Counsel. The Dems aren't going to be able to put him out to pasture fast enough.

Too bad Gowdy wasn't there to get a crack at him.
I wish Trey was there as well. I’m so sick of these weak ass politicians with no backbone. I don’t understand how there is obvious laws being broken and yet nobody is being brought up for charges. It drives me absolutely insane. When somebody lies during the congressional hearing they should not go back home, if it is a proven lie they should go to jail on the spot, or hang them for all I care I don’t get it.

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
I wish Trey was there as well. I’m so sick of these weak ass politicians with no backbone. I don’t understand how there is obvious laws being broken and yet nobody is being brought up for charges. It drives me absolutely insane. When somebody lies during the congressional hearing they should not go back home, if it is a proven lie they should go to jail on the spot, or hang them for all I care I don’t get it.

I've said it before....there was a time in this country whenyou would get dragged out into the street, tarred and feathered for this kind of sheot. People have NO FEAR of committing crimes....the entire process is so broken they know all it takes is time and money and they will avoid any real punishment.

2321 - 2340 of 2370 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
93 Participants
MANOWAR
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing