Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

2341 - 2360 of 2370 Posts

·
Venom X/O
23,218 Posts
I've said it before....there was a time in this country whenyou would get dragged out into the street, tarred and feathered for this kind of sheot. People have NO FEAR of committing crimes....the entire process is so broken they know all it takes is time and money and they will avoid any real punishment.
There’s no fear of punishment and no sense of self worth anymore. Pathetic what is considered a man nowadays.

·
11,738 Posts
When the government no longer follows the will of the people then it's time to clear out the corrupt politicians by whatever means necessary and start over. That's the whole reason we have a 2nd amendment. Starting to look like it's time we used it.

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,344
The only time overthrowing a government is wrong is when you fail to overthrow that government.
We should of overthrow Obama. For the disaster he made on this country :Ink_Stab:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
It seems pretty clear Mueller didn't write the report, his staff did....likely headed up by Weisman. I think it was Ratcliffe who really tripped him up....Mueller was so dumbfounded he couldn't answer, and frankly I think it was because he didn't even understand the subject of the question. IMO, this was the biggest stunning revelation of the day.....by far.....and deserves a lot more scrutiny.

What a colossal waste of taxpayer money and time. Can't wait until Barr and Durham (as well as the IG) get down to the root cause and conspiracy behind all of this. However, considering their long history in "the government", I don't have a lot of faith anything will come of it.

Almost forgot, Mueller tried to be evasive about being friends with Comey, but got his ass nailed to the wall so fast he had to just admit he was friends with Comey. Oh, and IMO he flat out lied about having "no knowledge" of phone calls between himself and Rod Rosenstein in the days prior to being named Special Counsel. The Dems aren't going to be able to put him out to pasture fast enough.

Too bad Gowdy wasn't there to get a crack at him.
I half think it was tactical. The report says what it says (in all it's ambiguity). He said repeatedly he wouldn't say anything that wasn't in the report. And in his live appearance he was dumbfounded and disconnected; not providing either party with anything of usable substance that hadn't been covered before.

There is more to come, I think. But... since the gears have changed since his appearance, I'd like to be the first to say that Meuller is racist against himself, and bump fire, multi clip, magazine fed assault revolvers should be banned. Especially if they have a bayonet lug; because lately, nothing strikes fear in the hearts of a country like hearing someone say "fix bayonets!"

·
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,346

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
I don't see any greatness here:

Gilroy

El Paso

Dayton

...and how is Trump responsible for that? If memory serves me correctly, Obama swore he was going to go after mental health issues to curb these instances. How about giving us a breakdown of what he did, how it's working, and the number of incidents it has prevented. Sorry in advance if the facts you find don't fit your agenda.

·
Just Me.
220 Posts
...and how is Trump responsible for that? If memory serves me correctly, Obama swore he was going to go after mental health issues to curb these instances. How about giving us a breakdown of what he did, how it's working, and the number of incidents it has prevented. Sorry in advance if the facts you find don't fit your agenda.
Trump's words incited those incidents, and it has been ongoing while he's speaking to white nationalists and white supremacists. The amount of mass shootings by white domestic terrorists has increased since Trump has been spewing hate speeches after taking office.

There's TOO many facts to quote. Just search the internet, and you'll read many of these shooters are doing it because they back Trump.

It's pure hate. Time to put a stop to all of the hate.

·
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,350 (Edited)

Gilroy

El Paso

Dayton
I truly believe if Jesus himself came to mother earth ppl like you would crucify him all over again. Let President Trump do his term. We NEVER had a president that fought so hard against China. They are raping us left and right. :Ink_Stab:

Trump's words incited those incidents, and it has been ongoing while he's speaking to white nationalists and white supremacists. The amount of mass shootings by white domestic terrorists has increased since Trump has been spewing hate speeches after taking office.

There's TOO many facts to quote. Just search the internet, and you'll read many of these shooters are doing it because they back Trump.

What you call when Obama was in office when we had ppl getting ran over on the side walk? or sending pallets of dollars to middle east to fund ISIS? Or great deals with our nuclear uranium with Russia? Or even Chicago in chaos with African American killing African Americans?...where was Obama...? Its own home town :555:

Who's paying his kids to go to top colleges? You and I !

C'mon man! there is no hate, you are a problem because You fail to see what is good for you and for other ppl. The country is better then before, ppl are happier we go jobs the market is at all time high our 401K is growing ur house is worth more then before...Just say it with me...LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN :wink2:

·
11,738 Posts
Let President Trump do his termS.
Fixed it for you :smile2: the 2nd 4 years are gonna be hammer time. I hope he outlaws liberals.

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
5,763 Posts

Gilroy

El Paso

Dayton
And 40 people shot in Chicago over the weekend. Mt. Sinai closed their emergency room. Didn't hear much about that. Not news, just another weekend in Chicago.

Trump's words incited those incidents, and it has been ongoing while he's speaking to white nationalists and white supremacists.
Incite: urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way. Not really sure that anyone urged or persuaded the incidents mentioned.

Agree. A good start would be to stop pointing fingers and treating headlines and sound bites as if they represented the entirety of complex issues.

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
5,763 Posts

Man stabs 6 people, kills 4, wounds 2.

I'm waiting for the knife control advocates to start in...

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts

Trump eats his Big Macs with a fork after cutting them with a knife. He clearly inspired this attack with his actions. Nothing worse than a red meat supremacist.

·
Take the red pill
6,794 Posts

Start banning knives and firearms and they'll just build bombs out of shit they can buy at the grocery store.
Or rent a van as they have already done and drive it into a crowd. Shit gets old.

·
8,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,357
I strongly believe that Biden really doesn't want to go run against Mr. President Trump, with this kid of stupidity

·
Save a life, grope your wife!
1,482 Posts
And in other news, did you hear Jeffery Epstein "committed suicide?" You know, before he could testify against you know who. But don't worry, the FBI is on the case. They'll have it solved lickety-split!

·
11,738 Posts
And in other news, did you hear Jeffery Epstein "committed suicide?" You know, before he could testify against you know who. But don't worry, the FBI is on the case. They'll have it solved lickety-split!
I liked the part where they said Suicude over and over before any investigation of his body and never used the words apparent suicide. They wanna close this quickly before any of their pedophile friends get exposed then hanged by a mob.

2341 - 2360 of 2370 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
93 Participants
MANOWAR
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing