Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

2381 - 2400 of 2432 Posts

·
Take the red pill
6,872 Posts
If a link comes from social media applications I'm not reading it or taking it as anything but more bs on social media especially Fakebook.

·
Super Moderator
24,193 Posts
If a link comes from social media applications I'm not reading it or taking it as anything but more bs on social media especially Fakebook.
You do realize that it's a Washington Post article about Warren's recent battles with Facebook, right?

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,384
Testimony: “there was no quid pro quo”
Democrats: “impeach him for quid pro quo”

am I going crazy?
They are trying to Impeach a president for calling out a corrupted VP and his son for doing shading business. Yep ur not crazy :LOL:

·
11,806 Posts
I hope when this farce is over President Trump goes all out in his 2nd term and take the democrats out once and for all starting with the Clintons.

·
Super Moderator
21,676 Posts
At least Trump has made me a lot of money in my stocks. Way ahead of the game since he was elected.

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,388

·
Booya
34,523 Posts

just pure beauty. Trump fan or not, you’ve gotta admire that add.
Go get your massage and don't forget to bowl a few frames. All you need is a ZPak and Chloroquine. Never mind the research that is indicating a higher death rate for those that took it vs. those that didn't. As long as the President say's it's safe...we are all safe!

·
11,806 Posts
Go get your massage and don't forget to bowl a few frames. All you need is a ZPak and Chloroquine. Never mind the research that is indicating a higher death rate for those that took it vs. those that didn't. As long as the President say's it's safe...we are all safe!
This whole Covid 19 has been over blown. The REAL numbers coming out now show it's about the same as the flu. We shut down the country for nothing. The idea of isolating everyone instead of just the sick and at risk was the stupidest fucking thing the demotards ever came up with. I can't wait for the Presidents re-election this year and the final head hunting party that follows. The Democratic party is finished. New we just gotta remove those that are left from office by vote or by rope.

Reactions: Gearheaded

·
11,806 Posts
If you think Trump should have shut down the country sooner then you must agree HE has the authority to open it back up. If you think the governors have the authority to open it back up then you must blame them for not shutting down their states sooner.

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,260 Posts
ice-cream, yummy. ;)

i went through a small bucket of Oreo chocolate ice-cream in just a few days.

that stuff is awesome.. cant wait for the next pandemic, you know, in October :D

·
Plastic surgery pending
5,565 Posts
This whole Covid 19 has been over blown. The REAL numbers coming out now show it's about the same as the flu. We shut down the country for nothing. The idea of isolating everyone instead of just the sick and at risk was the stupidest fucking thing the demotards ever came up with. I can't wait for the Presidents re-election this year and the final head hunting party that follows. The Democratic party is finished. New we just gotta remove those that are left from office by vote or by rope.
...what are the totals, and what's the rate?

Hope it's nothing come this weekend when some states start re-opening...

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,260 Posts
...what are the totals, and what's the rate?
who cares, numbers no longer matter, officially speaking that is.

we're still talking about a moving target, bend this curve.. :geek:

·
Booya
34,523 Posts
Some upbeat tunes for today.

Reactions: bacchus40

·
Venom X/O
24,047 Posts
who cares, numbers no longer matter, officially speaking that is.

we're still talking about a moving target, bend this curve.. :geek:

Totals vs weekly averages. Imagine if we shoved annual deaths from things more dangerous than Covid, people would changes their lives.... maybe.... probably not.

The flu kills how many people annually? And it has a vaccine? Over sensationalism

·
11,806 Posts
Some upbeat tunes for today.

Hate to break it to you but Trump VS Biden is a guaranteed win for Trump. Biden has dementia no matter how hard the left tried to deny it. He's done. Anyone he picks as a running mate would soon be president if he somehow won in November and his choices are a bowl of shit or a plate of shit. Remember how devasted the democrats were when Trump won in 16? Turds were literally crying and saying they were gonna move to Canada or kill themselves. His victory in November is gonna spike the suicide rate way beyond what this Kung Flu has done to the country. Wait and see.

·
11,806 Posts
2381 - 2400 of 2432 Posts