Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 13879 Posts

·
get it goin
31 Posts
ha... looks dirty - pic is just dark... but nice try, it's a 3 car, with one stall carpeted dedicated to bikes and tools, and showroom condition...lets see yours

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
150atwheel said:
here's mine, doin the dishes:D

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

thats good stuff.......

nice turd cutter

by the way............anytime you want to get :eek:wwn3d in yahoo pool

look me up

·
get it goin
31 Posts
lol... just as i thought... no gal in yours, i bet you get manicures too. not my idea of a garage, but if you're going to rip on someone else's... you better have it goin on and you don't.

also, one thing your garage is missing is a dictionary... last time i checked, anamenity is not a word..

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
njriderac said:
lol... just as i thought... no gal in yours, i bet you get manicures too. not my idea of a garage, but if you're going to rip on someone else's... you better have it goin on and you don't.

also, one thing your garage is missing is a dictionary... last time i checked, anamenity is not a word..

:lol :lol :lol

is that the best you got............

If I was you............Id check out the free clinic:yesnod

·
get it goin
31 Posts
slutty said:
:lol :lol :lol

is that the best you got............

If I was you............Id check out the free clinic:yesnod
big talker... go put your guido getup on and hit the club cheeseball...lol guys are nice enough to post chics and then you've got posers like you being all negative... you look like a gay bartender...make that busboy... get lost pal

·
Too Fast For an R1
369 Posts
njriderac said:
big talker... go put your guido getup on and hit the club cheeseball...lol guys are nice enough to post chics and then you've got posers like you being all negative... you look like a gay bartender...make that busboy... get lost pal
:2bitchsla :corn

·
Formley known as slutty
5,183 Posts
njriderac said:

why do you have to be all internet tough guy............OHH look at me I can get some chic to pose like a cheap whore on my bike................Im betting she'd cut you off if she knew you posted that shit on the web.......:thumbup :thumbup

btw man.........

:finger

·
get it goin
31 Posts
newbie? i've been riding bikes for 20years, from motocross to street... so i just joined the forum...oooooohhhh i'll tell you this, every other forum all riders are cool as shit and you wind up making some good riding buddies... this one seems like a bunch of asses, case in point, who for the most part cant ride for shit and just try to mouth off.. i've raced MX for 8yrs, and can hang with the best of 'em in the twisties.. stick your newbie shit up your ass

·
get it goin
31 Posts
slutty said:
why do you have to be all internet tough guy............OHH look at me I can get some chic to pose like a cheap whore on my bike................Im betting she'd cut you off if she knew you posted that shit on the web.......:thumbup :thumbup

btw man.........

:finger
hey slim, read the thread...

41 - 60 of 13879 Posts
About this Discussion
13.9K Replies
1.5K Participants
Ckempf
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing