Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be picking up the R6 Saturday morning and probably getting plates on Monday.... any ideas? if you need to know anything about it to help ya with ides just let me know
I was thinking
YZFR6
BOLTR6
DSTNR6
FASTR6
REDR6
DBYZF6

btw... if you havent noticed I suck at making up license plates so I am open to anything

1,2,3,4 letters plus 0 thru 99

5 letters plus 0 thru 9

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
or
Numbers - 0 through 999

Letters 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5

its $25 more but oh well i want something cool

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
PWR2WT :hellobye

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Just remember a plate like that can be remembered real easy at the wrong time.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Limited R1 said:
Just remember a plate like that can be remembered real easy at the wrong time.
yeah i live in a kinda small town so everyone including the cops will prolly recognize it anyways i dont think there is any other R6's in town

·
Motorcycles are dangerous!!!
223 Posts
i have always been a fan of 111LL or 1L1L1L or LILILI thats what i am going for soon as i need a new plate.

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
MR_GIXXER_MAN said:
Whoh a Toyota Sequoia....how do you like it??? I want to get one!!! What did you pay OTD for it? What do you think of it???:hellobye :hellobye :jump
Not trying to hijack this thread but............

The Sequoia is working out great for us. We love it!! Lots of room, Huge sunroof, plenty of torque, the list goes on..... MSRP is $49747 (everything but the DVD system). We paid $49k OTD.

We were actually comparing it with the Chevy Tahoe. (What were we thinking) :lol The American SUVs just don't have the flair the Toyotas do. The body shape and interior weren't as nice (in our eyes).

I highly recommend this vehicle, but it is not a great handling unit. But what large SUV is right?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts