Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Pixie Dust Spreader
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, my heart is green, always will be, I converted to yammer hammers a year ago, but if kwaks ever make somthing worth a shit, I'll go back.

got the paint from ColorRite in california, its OEM kwak green.

will put the stock 01 sticker on the side, only it will be black instead of white.

and a white number plate will go on the R7 tail.

· Pixie Dust Spreader
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The R7 tail is by sharkskinz, it doesn't fit perfect though, there is a small space between the seat and the tail, the stock undertail is still on there, with slight mods around the lights to make the R7 tail fit.

the cock dent is from the wreck I was in, I didn't want to fix it, I'm kinda proud of it.........

· slowest rider ..rides in front
1,150 Posts
yeah I saw that .. I would not have fixed that dent as Dank did not either .. :thumbup :cool:

I don't know how he did it but :rock

I was responding to danks email about uploading his other pic from sportsbikeworld.com

· ÆNIMA
200 Posts
Hey Dank. I'm also a long time Kawi fan that just traded his 98 ZX-9R in for a 2001 blue R1 just a few weeks ago. You've got yourself a very unique ride there. Looks very sweet, though some hardcore R1 fans may view it as sort of a motorbiking blasphemy.

· Sparks flyin'...
99 Posts
Fast Eddie

Dude,

You didn't sell that Green CBR to a cooky Sonoma State professor named Phil, about 4 years ago did you?? If so, I rode that bike (nice 50 tooth rear sprocket - Ha!!!) Friggin drag bike...

That would be a trip...
Scott

· Premium Member
29,633 Posts
What's up Dank. My wife's still sleeping so I jumped on the pc. I guess I wore her out last night:makeout Anyway, when do you expect to be up and running. I also decided to go with the devil high-mount exhuast instead of the akra.

· Pixie Dust Spreader
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, Anubis....

I am planning of riding next weekend, not sure which day yet. have to go to the MVD , get inspected, tags and shit.

I took it around the block tonight, without rear brakes or a windscreen(which is nothing really). It felt like being on someone elses bike, my new forks are really stiff, and the new pilot needs scuffed in.

planning on riding a little maybe wednesday too.
later

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.