Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
the Green Bastard
6,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay folks.......56k-ers need not apply....

I found this link from a link from a link....nevertheless it's not important how I found the pics....it's only important that you all enjoy them.

So.........for hundreds of pictures of glorious 2 wheeled good-ness

click here

:bow :bow :bow :bow

·
PIIHA
7,318 Posts
Thanks for sharing :thumbup That's a crap load of pics!

·
Akrapovic xplane
6,024 Posts
It froze my computer at work:lol Cheap pieace of shit. I will look at them at home.

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
this helmet rocks :fact

Attachments

·
Border Hopper Imigrant Stopper
1,149 Posts
LukeyR1 said:
is it just me or does it seems like the gsxr's are ripping off paint schemes off of r1, like the raven and the red one.
correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought Honda was first in the 2000 generation as far as japanese manufacturers go to have an all black bike? and i thought it was the cbr 1000rr in 2004? Yamaha followed with the raven in 2005? and now Kawasaki has a 636 in all black in 2006 (the suzuki does not come in all black in the states)

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
Those new Gixxer 600/750 looks pretty mean... :cool:

And the new Triumph 675 looks really nice too... :yesnod

hehe... Corser trying to grab her :butt :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
sorry to correct you but that show was in Birmingham not London, it was good, the new R6 looks a little strange in the flesh, and i now know i definatly want a 2006 Fireblade, what the pics missed out mostly was the hot promotional girls walking around in really tight uniforms which gave most of them camels toe, i was very easy to ge distracted.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey guys. This other site ripped the images directly from my site without asking, I thought you guys might like to check out the source instead, as it's far easier to view the images there, than in one big list.

Here's the full article of the show, with links to the three galleries we have at the bottom:
http://londonbikers.com/article.aspx?uid=6d289779-d19d-4962-ba39-29be72171235

I would appreciate it if you could remove the link to the other site at the top of this thread.

·
Kerry F*kin King!
344 Posts
pics

amethi said:
Hey guys. This other site ripped the images directly from my site without asking, I thought you guys might like to check out the source instead, as it's far easier to view the images there, than in one big list.

Here's the full article of the show, with links to the three galleries we have at the bottom:
http://londonbikers.com/article.aspx?uid=6d289779-d19d-4962-ba39-29be72171235

I would appreciate it if you could remove the link to the other site at the top of this thread.
Yeah, I thought the pics were familiar from the LB site! Saw the thread on Gixxer.com too.

Great pics by the way.....going to the show this wknd.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.