Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this picture attachment works. I bought the coolest damn toy ever. A four wheel drive monster truck with 2 speed automatic tranny, disc brakes, electric start, and a nitro engine. This little truck is awesome. It wheelies like nobody's business and runs a top speed of 40 mph out the box! Just wanted to share my new love afair with everyone.

Ian
www.redlinestands.com

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
That must have set you back a pretty penny. Did you see the posrt on the R/C motorcycle? That is what I want.(besides a pipe, sharkskinz, 04' R1 etc...):yesnod

·
I'd rather be draggin' a knee!
2,286 Posts
Yo, non-ricer...you've got a PM

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After tax and what not is was $480. I already had the charger and battery for the elec. start so that saved a little jack. This thing is so damn cool; you can drop it from like 5 feet and it just lands, the suspension compresses, and it touches down nice and soft!!!!! I've also had 40 mph roll overs and it just lands on the wheels and keeps going. I highly recommend playing with one if you ever get the chance.

Ian

·
I'll have it soon enough...
74 Posts
Haha! Congrats on the new toy! I know how fun (and expensive) they are! I got an HPI Nitro street car sittin under my bed. It's hitting around 70+ mph right now :D, but I know If I gear it for top speed, I could squeeze a lil more out of it. Such a shame that I gotta find HUGE parking lots just to play with it. By the time I hit second gear on my street, I gotta stop and turn around already. I've been wanting a truck too, so I could trash it anywhere I wanted...:rock :rock :rock Have fun!! Oh yeah, they do get addicting and expensive, but I'm sure that truck could take a good beating!

·
My R1 is DEAD.
221 Posts
I work across the street from HPI at OAKLEY. Sometimes the guys come in to trade parts for glasses... The bastards over there are always playing with their damn cars over there. I always wanted one, but I can't afford it... I'll just ride my bike and dream of yours.

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
Nitro cars definitely kick ass. I loved those things when I was younger (probably would still get a kick out of them now but can't justify spending the $$ on a "toy")...

- BA

·
Until it sleeps
5,432 Posts
Hey i spent big $ for a toy. Do you really think an R1 is a practical vehicle for transportation? Nah its just for fun, like those RC cars. I have an old Losi XX in my room i havnt driven for 2 years. bought it like 8yrs ago though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts