Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, been in the Cincinnati area about 2 weeks now and finally found a place to stay. For my price range, I just couldnt get the house I wanted so I looked into an apartment. Very nice place,and I'm moving in on the 1st.

Not only are the apartments high class, the "clubhouse" has it all too.

2 heated pools with jacuzzi's
fitness center
movie theater
tanning beds
billards room
entertainment/bar room
basketball, sand volleyball courts
putting greens

Its nice and the fact that it comes with a garage for my R1 is even sweeter. Check out the link

http://www.edwardscommunities.com/Nantucket_Resort_Style_Living.htm

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
Cool, good luck, hope you and your family enjoy it!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
Nice, you'll have to take a trip over to Southern Indiana for some
nice hills to ride. Lots in the Rising Sun area that follow the Ohio
River.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Looks pretty good :rock
Which one did you get?

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Yes, It's true, blue is faster
8,163 Posts
Wow. That looks like a nice place to live. Only bad thing is you dont get any equity when renting an apartment.

·
Registered
851 Posts
damn you couldnt afford a house but you can afford rent there...cincinantti so cheap. place like that here would probly cost more than a mortage on a house!

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TerminatorR1 said:
Wow. That looks like a nice place to live. Only bad thing is you dont get any equity when renting an apartment.
:( Yea that sucks. If I were to buy a house then I couldnt get a newer one, and then if the roof needed fixin or something went out it would be a pain to pay for.

I'm still young and I figure live there for a while (maintinence free), then go out and buy a really nice place in a year or 2. Better to be patient and get what I want than "settle" for something else.

As far as Cinci being cheap, yes some areas are, this one is not. Decent starter homes in this area range from 150k to 175k. Anything below that is not too pretty.

·
back to the world...
1,964 Posts
Skeeter said:
Nice, you'll have to take a trip over to Southern Indiana for some
nice hills to ride. Lots in the Rising Sun area that follow the Ohio
River.
i am next door in indiana. give you a tour in the spring.

·
Life On Wheels
190 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
:( Yea that sucks. If I were to buy a house then I couldnt get a newer one, and then if the roof needed fixin or something went out it would be a pain to pay for.

I'm still young and I figure live there for a while (maintinence free), then go out and buy a really nice place in a year or 2. Better to be patient and get what I want than "settle" for something else.

As far as Cinci being cheap, yes some areas are, this one is not. Decent starter homes in this area range from 150k to 175k. Anything below that is not too pretty.
Hell, i would just buy the apartment complex and live rent free while receiving income from other tenants. With that income you could pay for a new roof anyday, that wouldn't happen for a while from the looks of it..lol. BTW, it looks nice. Im from Toledo,OH and housing there isn't cheap either. If you look into smaller towns (Minot, ND where i am at) you would have a better chance of getting a house for maybe half the value as you would in a bigger city! Good Luck!

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
Sweet apartment man! You're only about a hour from me!

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
TerminatorR1 said:
I was going to say the same thing. Buy a house as soon as you can. Especially with the interest rates still so low.

·
Canadian Drinking Team
1,771 Posts
Wow, beautiful place. Good luck and hope you enjoy it. Watch out for those deer by the water though... I heard they can be a real hassle during breading season :lol With all that rust on them, lock-jaw could be a real problem. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts