Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Affliction Riders
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in North louisiana ,Im looking for a 04-06 R1 for the Summer 08 trying to spend around $5000 and $7000 Willing to travel up to 400 miles for pick up
Shipping it if it more than that

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
I live in North louisiana ,Im looking for a 04-06 R1 for the Summer 08 trying to spend around $5000 and $7000 Willing to travel up to 400 miles for pick up
Shipping it if it more than that

if you are willing to spend that kind of money i know of someone that crashed his 05 with 5k miles and is being sitting for about 2 months, i can fix everything and you can have it before summer 08.

let me know the bike is red but it needs plastics and some other stuff.

if you are interest let me know.
my cell is 954 290 3900

·
Affliction Riders
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you are willing to spend that kind of money i know of someone that crashed his 05 with 5k miles and is being sitting for about 2 months, i can fix everything and you can have it before summer 08.

let me know the bike is red but it needs plastics and some other stuff.

if you are interest let me know.
my cell is 954 290 3900
How much you talkin about?

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah i agree with you, it is alot of miles, but i assure you the bike has been well taken care of, and never downed. this summer this bike was my main point of transportation, thats the way i wanted it to be, i put 7k on it from may til now, oil changes every 2k. you can find some decent pics at this link, or if you'd like i can get some higher quality ones.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t118/speedfreakmjp/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.