Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I've got a gray 2007 with 210 miles on it. Has a couple mods (flushmounts, integrated taillight, fender eliminator, oem seat cowl). Bought it when it looked like my Ducati was going to be down for 3 months waiting on a part. Part arrived 3 days after I bought the R1; parked it and haven't ridden it since then.

I can snap some pics tomorrow; it's collecting dust in the garage. Started every other week just to keep the battery fresh.

Ryan

· Booya
34,924 Posts
I've got a gray 2007 with 210 miles on it. Has a couple mods (flushmounts, integrated taillight, fender eliminator, oem seat cowl). Bought it when it looked like my Ducati was going to be down for 3 months waiting on a part. Part arrived 3 days after I bought the R1; parked it and haven't ridden it since then.

I can snap some pics tomorrow; it's collecting dust in the garage. Started every other week just to keep the battery fresh.

Ryan
You bought an 11k bike because your other was possibly going to be in the shop for a few months? :confused:

That's a hell of a repair bill...

what's up with the letters?
Don't you remember in the 90's people were putting Japanese lettering on their bike for coolness?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.