Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
Set of Vortex clipons brand new out of box but never mounted...they are for an 04 so you'd have to check clearance. Don't remember length, but I can find out tonight if you are interested. 50 shipped would work if you want them.

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
ok bro find out and let me know 760-996-3151
THey are in my garage...just moved...this should be interesting. It will give me a reason to start setting the place up. I'll measure and PM you in the morn. Won't get home tonight till about 9pm my time.

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
Actually just looked at their website. Part number is the same for all years.

I'll take pics then tonight so you can see condition and PM ya.

R1 98-07 CL0050

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
I was stuck at work longer than I expected last night, went home and died...my apologies. I should be home this evening a little more regular time. I'll take pics and post them as soon as I can. Don't mean to blow you off man...just some unexpected issues came up.

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
TTT....

The pics have been posted since Friday. I've got another offer via PM that I have been putting off since last Wed. If I don't hear back from you by 8am tomorrow morning, they will be sold to said person via PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.