Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Catch me if you Can
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a good dealership to buy an 06 r1 from. Max's Cycles in abaline always gives great deals but they are only going to get two R1's one whice is already sold and the other is a blue one.. Does anybody recomend a good dealership in texas??:iamwithst

·
Registered
663 Posts
I got my '02 R1 from Motion Cycle Sports in Deridder, LA, just over the border from Texas. They were top notch dealers. I walked in and 20 minutes later when I walked out, my bike was loaded onto my trailer, with brand new tie-downs, plus they gave me an inspection sticker. Some of the nicest people you ever want to deal with.

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
try Golden suzuki honda kawasaki yamaha in odessa, TX 2 hours west of abilene. Ask for chris. i used to work there. dont know what kinda deal you might get,but he is sales manager. Tell him i sent you. 432-332-1288

·
Catch me if you Can
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

Hey thanks so much for the replys I called cris up and he said he was getting 1 of each and I left the deposit for the 50th an. Its going to be sitting underneath my christmas tree.. I AM SO HAPPY
$12483 :dollar OUT THE DOOR. I LOVE EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM YOU ALL ARE SO HELPFULL:riding
THANKS
NANCY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.