Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Never TOO Much ...
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching for awhile, hope somebody can point me the right direction. I am looking for any size (prefer metal) R1 with the anniversary paint scheme. I've even asked the local Yamaha Dealer ... dead end there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ive got a small metal model of an M1 anniversary colors. My friend got it for me from the yamaha factory in Japan. So you would think that a model R1 must exist. Good Luck

·
I hate criminals
1,749 Posts
Metal huh? That is pretty rare, have not seen a lot of them. I think ebay might have some though. Check it out

·
ELWOOD
5,148 Posts
im building a tamiya rossi replica m1 in the anniversary colors right now, hell I went all out this time around...i even bought the upgraded front fork set. probably got about 60 hours invested so far...pics will be up when completed:D

·
ELWOOD
5,148 Posts
you can get prepainted tamiya kits but they get expensive quick, just the standard model is an easy 40 then the upgraded forks are 30 and probably an easy 40 in materials...I plan on building a colin edwards bike to go with mine next...this shits addicting. tamiya kits are by far the most detailed models made. shit, even the steering damper moves:lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.