Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
the R1 made me do it
750 Posts
i seen one on here yesterday that was shift red and the guy had rims, exhaust, levers, and many more upgrades for like 8000. it was a very nice bike great steal.

·
Malum Prohibitum
1,287 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
IF you can convince my girl to let me have anotherone if this one sells...you can have my 04.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IF you can convince my girl to let me have anotherone if this one sells...you can have my 04.
Well let me know where you live and I can work my charm :p On a side note, would you be willing to help a noob out once I get my bike? What color is your bike? I've seen what looks like a blue R1 with orange rims around earlier this year.

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
Well let me know where you live and I can work my charm :p On a side note, would you be willing to help a noob out once I get my bike? What color is your bike? I've seen what looks like a blue R1 with orange rims around earlier this year.
I'm actually in Iowa City. You aren't going to want my bike...45k miles, the last 10 of them are track miles. She's in good shape, but I'll probably keep her till she tells me know more.

It's a Silver 04 R1...hasnt' been in the Ames area since...well 04. :lol

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,626 Posts
I'm actually in Iowa City. You aren't going to want my bike...45k miles, the last 10 of them are track miles. She's in good shape, but I'll probably keep her till she tells me know more.

It's a Silver 04 R1...hasnt' been in the Ames area since...well 04. :lol
his bike is a pile thats been down more times than paris hilton.....

:fingr:

·
Booya
34,496 Posts
his bike is a pile thats been down more times than paris hilton.....

:fingr:
God damn R6's and their fuggn frame sliders....past that...she's purdy. :fact

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.