Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
damn. glad your ok for the most part. the pic of you with your bike......complete cheese ball :yesnod :lol

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
Good luck with the situation and I'm glad you are OK :fact

Here's my .02 cents... :lol

Stop wearing the strip club t-shirt.. Come home in a suit, have large amount of flowers hidden all over the house to give to her at key times, get lots of take out (Chinese works good in a pinch), make her the center or attention for the whole night!

Then quietly after a week begin fixing the bike and not mentioning selling it.. :lol

It's WORTH a shot!

·
The Intern
2,404 Posts

Stop wearing the strip club t-shirt.. Come home in a suit, have large amount of flowers hidden all over the house to give to her at key times, get lots of take out (Chinese works good in a pinch), make her the center or attention for the whole night!

Then quietly after a week begin fixing the bike and not mentioning selling it.. :lol

It's WORTH a shot!

good advice. And do not start fixing your bike at Christmas time. Wait until after New Year. Give her a nice present for Christmas (something she actually would like to get). After the New Year, ge to the bike. It will work out. Yeah, the boobs shirt gotta go after you are married - recipe for a sure argument right there.

·
812 Miles from the Gap
4,981 Posts
Word....... Buy some gear (and wear it). Then she might see things a little different. :fact
I only said that because I went down a week ago and slid on concrete about 30 or so feet and got bruised up pretty good but didn't get cut because I was wearing full gear from head to toe including gloves :blush

Get well Viscous :thumbup

·
Shane loves........me
10,198 Posts

It's WORTH a shot!

lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
i say tell her youll sell it in the spring when you can get more $ for it and then dont sell it till/ if you need the money... and basicly suck up to her untill shes over it. if not sell the bike take care of biz and get another one later. its worth a try. and if she does love you if it doesnt interfere w/ ur lives too much it shouldnt be a problem .02 good luck

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts
After the New Year, ge to the bike. It will work out.

:fact and remember your fighting a HUGE HORMONE balancing act with your BRIDE :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Dont get rid of it!!!!

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
6,152 Posts
Doesn't look like a stripper shirt, based on the pink ribbon, looks like a supporter in the fight against breast cancer. and don't we all like boobs? :boobies
+1 on wearing gear.
Ultimatums don't work with me, I naturally don't pick the person that gives them. That's why there's three bikes in the garage, one that I totalled two months ago, and one that I replaced it with two weeks ago. And the wife still makes me dinner every night. And, you know, other stuff. ;)
"Damn b*tch, I married you, what else do you want?"
Just kidding.
and yeah, I'm lucky.
Good luck with your wife. :thumbup

Attachments

·
Squidly
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Doesn't look like a stripper shirt, based on the pink ribbon, looks like a supporter in the fight against breast cancer. and don't we all like boobs? :boobies
+1 on wearing gear.
Ultimatums don't work with me, I naturally don't pick the person that gives them. That's why there's three bikes in the garage, one that I totalled two months ago, and one that I replaced it with two weeks ago. And the wife still makes me dinner every night. And, you know, other stuff. ;)
"Damn b*tch, I married you, what else do you want?"
Just kidding.
and yeah, I'm lucky.
Good luck with your wife. :thumbup
As the only person to catch that its a breast cancer awareness shirt, you win a prize, RESPECT. :bow

Yep should have been wearing gear... hindsight and all that...

When she was a Girlfriend,she forbade me from buying another bike. Of course I saw her point, after having to help me with tons of bandages 5 times a day, and watching me struggle to walk again for a year. But still, to forbid me, that was a mistake. She went on a weekend trip to Maui for business, I promptly went and bought the bike you see here. I then picked her up from the airport on it to drive home my point.:scoots: If you think you know what angry is, try that little stunt. Anyway, now that she's a pregno-saurus she doesn't want that to happen again with a baby just 5 months away. so yea, I think this bad boy has to go on my word...:eek:wwn3d

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.