Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have an 02 r1 has anybody put speigler super bike bars on thier bike and do you like them it looks great for stunting and realy comfy. I ve noticed on the r1 the bars are alot shorter. this makes the reach harder when sitting high chair. Any body have any ways to fab a dirtbike ber on a 02 r1 triple I would like to use a stabalizer to can anybody help and give good ideas. thanx need the help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey was up...yeah i got the speigler new top clamp and their bars from www.whaccessories.com...the clamps are awesome...raises bars like 3-4 inches....huge difference....now no discomfort in my arms and shoulders...for tricks, stoppies wheelies they were really good....the only thing i changed is the superbike bars that come with the kit pull back too far...i went out and got a set of renthal dirt ba4rs....wider more leverage....either do that and ure bike'll look wicked or ghetto it up and grab a set of single bolt top clamps from a dirt bike or cruiser and drill em on to the top clamp....or weld....do not!!!!!drill and weld as when u tighten the bolt it will crack the weld....hope that helps....checke out my site i got pics of my bike with the bars in the bikes section under pics....
www.uponone.com

hope that helps.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts