Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Miss Buttercup decided to have a "check-in" for Venom, somewhat like the 13ths Roll Call, ElectroAlien, State Officer Delaware (with my C/O's permission and approval) submits the following challenge.

!! LUCKY 13th CHALLENGES VENOM !!

:sissy:​

TO A CONTEST TO SEE WHICH SQUADRON HAS THE MOST ACTIVE PARTICIPATION​

1. Whichever squadron has the highest % member participation on our respective Roll Call/Check-in threads by midnight, October 31st will be declared the winner. Member participation is defined as each squadron member posting at least one post in their respective squadrons thread.

013 Lucky 13th Roll Call thread

016 Venom Check In thread

2. The losing C/O will post pic showing their smiling face and holding a sign that says ....

"(winning squadron name) Squadron rules!"​

3. The pic shall be posted ASAP (within 1 week) pic for all to see at the end of the contest on BOTH threads.

4. As each squadron member posts, the members name on the first post should be hi-lighted to acknowledge and indicate participation.

5. Bribing, or having a separate inter-squadron contest to entice participation is allowed.

6. In the event of a tie or math dispute, an independent C/O will be invited to decide the outcome.

Should be great sport! and stir up some renewed interest in our Squadrons!

MAY THE BEST SQUADRON WIN!

:machinegu:moto::boom​

no Hondas were harmed during the creation of this contest

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
we're actually doing better believe it or not :lol

·
14,730 Posts
yeah works for me :lol

·
9,238 Posts
Thanks for letting me in on this :butt

Reason why I did the "Check In" is to find out how many active members we have. I don't know how many "active" members out of the 169 members listed.

I think we need to re-think this to make it "fair" :no

·
14,730 Posts
Dragon Squadron should be glad they're not in here, even though they have 1700 members, only like 10 post all the time :lol

·
14,730 Posts
it's true...they claim to be the biggest one :lol

·
14,730 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for letting me in on this :butt

Reason why I did the "Check In" is to find out how many active members we have. I don't know how many "active" members out of the 169 members listed.

I think we need to re-think this to make it "fair" :no
Well I did PM you :yesnod .... and that's what I'm trying to do also, find out how many active members we have. All in good fun though, and trying to get the Squadron active over the winter, anticipating some great group rides this spring, if not earlier!

·
Ready to shred some tires!
1,046 Posts
Marce1o, I thought you were Venom.... Oh wait, honorary Venom. Hope to see you at Jenning's in March.

·
14,730 Posts
nah I'm far from Venom...and I'm going to try like hell to make it March :fact

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
7 Participants
4EverWiKiD
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing