Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Well now that I have the Gixxer, I only need to take 1 bike, I can fit 2 in teh truck...however I'm not sure if Kristen is coming or not

·
14,730 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Update......

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct 31 2010 8:50pm
Lucky 13th Roll Call Headquarters
Dover Delaware

An unofficial count at this time shows the Lucky 13th Squadron leading the way to a decisive win over Venom. The 013 has 16/44 members checked in for 36%, and the 016 trailing far behind with 31/172 members checked in (as of this post) for 18%.
The reason for Venoms lack of Esprit-de-corps is unknown at this time, but could possibly be attributed to the members interest in FOX's TV reality show, "So You Think You Can Dance". Despite an attempt to cajole the Venom membership to check in by seducing them with a prize, an anonymous source on the street reports that Venoms R1Buttercup has been seen on Ebay bidding on markers to make the sign that the defeated C/O is required to post per challenge rules. (see 1st post)
The Lucky 13ths projected landslide victory should be officially posted on Monday.

·
14,730 Posts
:hammer: :flex:

·
14,730 Posts

·
14,730 Posts
:hammer: I <3 Mica :fact

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
:hammer: I <3 Mica :fact
I bet. She went through the trouble of finding a picture of you when you were younger and all :D

:vanish

·
14,730 Posts
:lol she's good :fact

21 - 39 of 39 Posts