Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

LUCKY 13th CHALLENGES VENOM!

4K views 38 replies 7 participants last post by  4EverWiKiD 
#1 ·
Since Miss Buttercup decided to have a "check-in" for Venom, somewhat like the 13ths Roll Call, ElectroAlien, State Officer Delaware (with my C/O's permission and approval) submits the following challenge.

!! LUCKY 13th CHALLENGES VENOM !!

:sissy:​

TO A CONTEST TO SEE WHICH SQUADRON HAS THE MOST ACTIVE PARTICIPATION​

1. Whichever squadron has the highest % member participation on our respective Roll Call/Check-in threads by midnight, October 31st will be declared the winner. Member participation is defined as each squadron member posting at least one post in their respective squadrons thread.

013 Lucky 13th Roll Call thread

016 Venom Check In thread

2. The losing C/O will post pic showing their smiling face and holding a sign that says ....

"(winning squadron name) Squadron rules!"​

3. The pic shall be posted ASAP (within 1 week) pic for all to see at the end of the contest on BOTH threads.

4. As each squadron member posts, the members name on the first post should be hi-lighted to acknowledge and indicate participation.

5. Bribing, or having a separate inter-squadron contest to entice participation is allowed.

6. In the event of a tie or math dispute, an independent C/O will be invited to decide the outcome.

Should be great sport! and stir up some renewed interest in our Squadrons!

MAY THE BEST SQUADRON WIN!

:machinegu:moto::boom​

no Hondas were harmed during the creation of this contest

See less See more
#16 ·
Well I did PM you :yesnod .... and that's what I'm trying to do also, find out how many active members we have. All in good fun though, and trying to get the Squadron active over the winter, anticipating some great group rides this spring, if not earlier!

#8 ·
Dragon Squadron should be glad they're not in here, even though they have 1700 members, only like 10 post all the time :lol

#12 ·
#17 ·
Marce1o, I thought you were Venom.... Oh wait, honorary Venom. Hope to see you at Jenning's in March.

#18 ·
nah I'm far from Venom...and I'm going to try like hell to make it March :fact

#21 ·
Well now that I have the Gixxer, I only need to take 1 bike, I can fit 2 in teh truck...however I'm not sure if Kristen is coming or not

#24 · (Edited)
Update......

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Oct 31 2010 8:50pm
Lucky 13th Roll Call Headquarters
Dover Delaware

An unofficial count at this time shows the Lucky 13th Squadron leading the way to a decisive win over Venom. The 013 has 16/44 members checked in for 36%, and the 016 trailing far behind with 31/172 members checked in (as of this post) for 18%.
The reason for Venoms lack of Esprit-de-corps is unknown at this time, but could possibly be attributed to the members interest in FOX's TV reality show, "So You Think You Can Dance". Despite an attempt to cajole the Venom membership to check in by seducing them with a prize, an anonymous source on the street reports that Venoms R1Buttercup has been seen on Ebay bidding on markers to make the sign that the defeated C/O is required to post per challenge rules. (see 1st post)
The Lucky 13ths projected landslide victory should be officially posted on Monday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.