Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Lucky 13th Post Whore Thread 3.0

392K views 5K replies 76 participants last post by  Tad158 
#1 ·
Whore away :boobies

#4 ·
Yeah that thing is getting too slow :fact

#6 ·
yeah it gets like that after we post too many pics, videos, etc...

#9 ·
No, it's just getting locked, most likely every post after my deleted. And no it won't affect your post count :fact

#10 ·
Oh so I finally got rearsets for the 07. I'm not sure if I posted up here or not. I still need to get new tires, a windscreen and need the weather to be warmer so I can paint the track plastics.

I'm in the process of doing a keyless ignition but getting the tumbler off has posed to be a pain in the ass when my cordless drill doesn't want to cooperate

#49 ·
been busy as hell, well busy is an understatement, work has been insane and the VP of TRU came to our store today so we had been going crazy cleaning up the store to get ready for it like the whole past week. hopefully things will get a bit more normal now, cant wait for jennings though
There are no marking on the exhaust, the guy I bought it from said it is the "stealth exhaust" did some research and didn't find out too much. All I know is its too loud if I want to do track days up in NH. They have a 99db limit. So I'm trying to find the best of both worlds I love the look of a stubby or shorty type exhaust but I need one that has baffles to control the noise.
i usually dont like short exhausts but that one looks damned nice

#25 ·
Family is good. Baby is growing like a weed. She's starting to climb and wants to play pick-a-boo all the time.

Busy is an understatement for me. But I'm hoping things will loosen up soon.

I'm going riding enduro sunday so excited about that. Started working on my dirt bike last night. Swapped to a different front tire and started installing new plastics. Once that's done then I can start getting the R1 ready for the season. Got a full exhaust a while back and it needs an oil change.

#26 ·
That's awesome. I've decided to let some toys go and cut back on some hobbies. Primary focus is the track and then the street. Decided to just sell the dirt bike. Selling both my guitars, xbox 360, and a few others. Was going to sell my hockey gear but too many low balls. Said fvck it and keeping it. Then there's work and prepping the bike. Going to look at that gixxer 600 this weekend.

#42 ·
I've thought about an acoustic too. My stepdad hand this sweet 12 string. Had a beautiful tone. Really resonated. I have too many hobbies and I love them all. Just not enough time and money lol.
Didn't know there were any guitar players here. I don't play as much as I used to though. Here's my old box.

Attachments

#32 ·
There are some sweet acoustic guitars out there. I went to best buy about a month ago, demo'ed this Martin and got very itchy after that.

I'm in the same boat with having too many hobbies. On top of that I like three different styles of riding so I have to have at least three bikes.

some good weather today and tomorrow. well in NY at least.
Yep, I'm gona wake up the beast and go for a ride tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.