·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,241
It is a 2 day event :lol

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,413 Posts
I guess I need to re check the schedule, because in my calender I only have it as a Monday...

·
10,413 Posts
Ah lighting on Sunday with evolve....I've never run lighting...we will have to see what the weather looks like closer in

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,244
It's a week away :lol

I'll be arriving Sunday evening

·
10,413 Posts
Elite membership.....and I need to find out if I can swing it other obligations....As my season would nominally be done after Monday...as that is TD #12....we will see....It is too bad it isn't the week after on Columbus day....

·
R1, "One Hell of an Addiction"
14,032 Posts
I don't get out much these days but if you guys do a Bear Mountain run let me know. I'd like to go if I'm not baby sitting my grand kids on a weekend. I haven't done any decent rides in a while.

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,248
THE gsxr?

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,250
:lol thats been awhile

·
10,413 Posts
Is that the same one that melted down at the forum track day that you had all apart some 3-4 years ago????

In other news, I need to bow out of NJMP :-(...my season is done. I did manage a 1:26 at Summit Main, which is awesome for me, considering I started the year off at 1:35:rock

I will make it back up to T-Bolt next year. I think N2 will likely pick up a few full weekends next year....at least I am hoping so...

·
No rest for the wikid
6,821 Posts
Is that the same one that melted down at the forum track day that you had all apart some 3-4 years ago????
Yeah, just a little over 3 years ago at CMP. That sucked so bad, and almost a complete waste of a trip. I want to go back to CMP, though. I take it you were there? I'm trying to match a face with the user name.

·
10,413 Posts
Yep we pitted in the garage next to you. Z06, GreenStreak, LossPrev, Smalltrack, R1_OOKLAH, myself, and ....a friend of Gearheaded's on a Dyatona. Bunch of phantom squad guys, back when I lived in Indiana.

CMP is fun....That was the first time I got bumped to I group...Also learned how to ride in the rain thanks to Marcelo...That was a good trip...

I have come a long way since then, and still have a long way to go....

That is the session with my mest lap so far at Summit Point....

·
No rest for the wikid
6,821 Posts
Oh, okay. Greenstreak was with you too, right? Yeah, I want to make it back there, and get more than 1 1/2 laps in. It's going to be tough hitting the track. Trying to save up for a house next year, and finishing up my Bachelors next fall. But, especially after watching your video, I got that itch to ride so bad. I wouldn't mind hitting a trackday this year, but I'll more than likely put it on hold and save for extra time next season. I want to take my Evo X out to NJMP too. I bet that will be a gnarly experience too.

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,256
I think I'll have two buddies of my coming Sunday too, one riding who races with me and one spectator, aka the pit bitch.

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,257
Anyone else going monday?

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,258
Well at least they let me go straight into advanced

·
10,413 Posts
Anyone with an expert race license can go directly into advanced. Bring it with you just in case.....

·
14,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,260
Yeah thats what he told me

5241 - 5260 of 5290 Posts
About this Discussion
5.3K Replies
76 Participants
[email protected]@alltimes
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing